Jaime Lankyster

Poepmonsters Pub

1,743 posts in this topic

It's been a long term tradition since the old days many moons ago on the official forum that this classy "Ole English Pubbe" become a spot for the members. Come in, take a pew and if you've got something that just doesn't fit in to any topic, or you just have a completely random thought come on in and join us in the pub. Incidentally, it has been way too long since anyone sighted our original landlord, where is he these days?

It's been a long term tradition since the old days many moons ago on the official forum that this classy "Ole English Pubbe" become a spot for the members. Come in, take a pew and if you've got something that just doesn't fit in to any topic, or you just have a completely random thought come on in and join us in the pub. Incidentally, it has been way too long since anyone sighted our original landlord, where is he these days?

Thanks the GODS you put TWO b's in "Pubbe" ;)

And yay the Pub's back! Not been here in FOREVER.

Oh you couldn't handle me if to save your life, my dearest brit. And your mind IS in the gutter, only I'm proud enough to take some credit for it :P

Oh you couldn't handle me if to save your life, my dearest brit. And your mind IS in the gutter, only I'm proud enough to take some credit for it :P

Well if you'd not chose to snub us during your visit to these fair shores (or rather I'd not been working at the opposite end of the country) we'd find out wouldn't we? :P I'm a well behaved little soul, always have been B)

I didn't go on the pub on the old forum cause it was in the fun-stuff section... i'm glad to have it back here :D

RIght where it should be :P People never could tell the difference between pub and wall, I used to enjoy the discussions in here... Still remember me and Arya *Anja* verbally refighting world war 2 and correcting everyones ***** ups. Thems were the days *wipes away sad tear*

Not-going-to-the-funstuff-section bias much? :D

Not exactly... i used to go in there, i liked some of the music related games, but after pages of people asking if you had a NW, Tarja or Sonata Arctica song on your iPod (love NW and SA, but it just got boring) i got over it... i never went in that section so the pub just disappeared from my radar...

anyways

i am watching Almost Famous again for the millionth bazillionth time cause I love it :D

I liked the "Your Life in Song Titles" game, or something like that :unsure:

Hm, I want a few emoticons from the old forum back.

I want all the old emoticons, although i like a few of these ones... like the :angry: <<<< cause it implies grumpy-ness

and :blink: <<<<< is pretty good too...

Glad to be of service, Swanny-Sweetest (see me make alliterations ^^)

Scrabble scrabble scrabble!

I've got a word: Asparagus!

I don't play word games. I find myself being distracted by any rude words I can make. Crowning moment recently beating the contestants on Countdown with the word "crapper".