LFMAC

Anette Olsson

2,459 posts in this topic

As someone mentioned floors unappropriare moves on stage specially during storytime while the choir is signing "neverland innocence" i beg you go on youtube and find a footage with anette singing storytime and then plz explain too me how her spazzing during that particular part of the song is so much more appropriate? I would search for a vid. But i have limited internet acces atm.

Spazzing is to "Lose physical or emotional control". It derives from "spastic" which is a term to describe someone who is mentally retarded.

And so, at least in my opinion, whether you hate Anette or not, it is an offensive and inappropriate word to describe the way someone dances onstage.

And in the same way, although I don't like Floor's moves onstage, I would not use such words to describe them.

You're taking it too seriously. People use the word "spazz" to describe moves that seem crazy, uncontrollable, that kinda resemble of an electroshock. I use the word spazz when my pc mouse goes off the screen for no obvious reason. The word comes from the Greek word "spasmos" and it has absolutely nothing to do with mental issues, on the contrary you can even have it when you're too cold and the frost suddenly goes through your body.

Sry the word stuck with me since i dont know which season of idol from i dont know which performer whos moves were described as spazzing...and anettes dancing remind me of tnat guy. But youre right i will find another word ;)

Eh, I know I lost my mod status with the old forum, but aren't we getting a little off-topic here? :P

Okay, thanks Bee82. I'm not meaning to start any debates on etymology or anything, and yes this is a bit off-topic. :) I just didn't like the use of the word.

Please return back to topic. This is about Anette, you can discuss Floor in her own thread. And keep it cool.

I was checking Anette's blog, and there was a picture where you can see some of her tattoos, and I was wondering if she regret making so many tattoos now when she's no longer in a metal band, haha. I guess it's always a personal choice, but I really don't like tattoos on women, and Anette's ones are particularly visible, it's somehow strange for me. At least she didn't tattooed anything Nightwish related, that would be a bummer, lol