LFMAC

The Marco thread

438 posts in this topic

Nice song. Didn't really know what to expect, will listen to the full album for sure when it's released.

4 hours ago, Imaginarium said:

Nice song. Didn't really know what to expect, will listen to the full album for sure when it's released.

Same here, was not really sure what to expect, but I really like it. Looking forward to the full album!

Here's the official upload on YouTube:

I really like this song! Looking forward to the full album, as well as to the English version. Finally some more of "clean" singing my Marcko, I missed that since Century Child times. He's got a very nice singing timbre, I find it a shame that, with some exceptions, he gets to shout and scream mostly in NW songs. 

Well, the video is not Rammstein :D, but I guess it's ok for what I assume it cost to produce it. That drummer is totally chill by the way.

The song is also growing more and more on me the more I listen to it. Looking forward to the rest of the album!

19 hours ago, GreatEye said:

Why they still call Ville for producing their videos is one of the greatest mysteries in the world.

I mean the video is ok and there probably wasn't much of a budget for it.

3 hours ago, OneOfTheLostOnes said:

The song is stuck in my head, I love that little guitar(?) melody during the chorus!

Yeah, that melody is really nice, sounds kind of oriental.