Sign in to follow this  
Composer1992

Composer1992's covers

13 posts in this topic

Hi! I thought I'd start sharing some of my Nightwish covers/arrangements here. I like to make piano arrangements of my favourite music, so I hope you enjoy! To start off, here's my arrangement of Rest Calm from Imaginaerum. It took so many takes and I broke one of the strings at the top of the piano, oops. Hope you enjoy!

Since Tuomas's new single "A Lifetime of Adventure" was released today, I wanted to also upload my piano arrangement of it! Hope you enjoy!

Great covers! I also checked out some of your other Imaginaerum covers and they are all awesome! keep it up!  :music:

Checked all your covers. Wow! What a nice cover! You're truly a gifted piano player!  :music:

Your covers are all exceptionally brilliant (major jealousy right here) but I have to wonder - is it really ok for you to be charging for the sheet music? I mean I'm sure it took a lot of work (I should know, I transcribe a lot of things myself) and it's always nice to make a bit of money, but surely it's against copyright laws to sell sheet music unless it's officially licensed?

Thanks for the comments, everyone! And yes, I have a licence with Sony to sell the sheet music and the holder of the rights to the sheet music gave me the all clear to sell the sheet music for A Lifetime of Adventure. :)

Hi everyone! Today I uploaded my piano arrangement of The Poet and the Pendulum, which is very special to me because it was the first Nightwish song I heard and it got me into Nightwish in such a big way!

I've also included the sheet music in the video description for anyone who wants to take a look!

And the MP3: https://mega.co.nz/#!SQtVFaDZ!FxWclomGk7tkI2HDWJP62N2YCIn6n6SpmDc1GBZG8x4

I love your piano cover of Edema Ruh! And Elan...

Cheers to you!!!

Hi everyone, I've just released a piano cover of Last of the Wilds which is one that people were asking for! Please enjoy!