Sign in to follow this  
roestseel

Stream of Passion

43 posts in this topic

The duets are great!

I haven't heard the album yet. Can you recommend me a song(s)? I liked Powerless very much :)

Just saw it. Not a big fan of SoP, but I know the song, and I loved the live video!

I'm looking forward this DVD, I have the feeling I'm gonna like it even more than the studio albums, don't know why

Their farewell dvd "Memento" is out. I've listened to the album version and damn! That was a good live band and Marcella sounds amazing! It's too bad I never got the chance to see them live.

Aaaand Stream of Passion are no more.

Setlist from last night's final show: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/stream-of-passion/2016/de-helling-utrecht-netherlands-63fb066f.html

I meaaaan how could they not play "In The End" in the actual end of the band? This is outrageous :P

They played it :P

It's really sad. They were one of my favorite bands :(

I meant as the final song. I was joking of course but still I think it would be awesome if they played it last.

I meant as the final song. I was joking of course but still I think it would be awesome if they played it last.

Oh, I misunderstood. Yes it would've been great!

Stream of Passion may be no more, but their music is not forgotten, and Marcela still sings it sometimes:

I was in the crowd of that first one, with a big smile on my face :)