Devious Mischievous

Annoyances

2,408 posts in this topic

Feel free to express any annoyances you might have in this thread. However, please refrain from holding down the Caps-lock key. Excessive caps are not allowed on this forum. Also, go light on the swearing! The f-word is not a punctuation sign! Thanks!

I be annoyed by the traffic caused by the Public Sector marches in town..... damn you government! Stop annoying people

I hate bloody teenagers. Go down the road only to find my local shops magically overrun by loud, annoying teenagers who should be in bloody school! :angry:

Not letting me do my grocery shopping in piece, little unicorn turds :angry:

A new World of Warcraft content patch was released on Tuesday, but instead of being able to just hop in and go run the new dungeons with my guild friends tonight like I'd hoped, it instead killed the game on both my laptop and my PC, and would keep crashing and spitting errors back at me before I'd even get to the login screen no matter what I would do. So now I have to reinstall the whole game from scratch on both machines, and it's taking forever (and I'm not even confident it's going to help either)! Graaaah!! >_<

Also...the embroidery/screen-printing shop where I work was robbed a few weeks ago, with someone swiping a bunch of cash from our cashbox and a bunch of software discs when we weren't looking. Now I found out today that it was done by someone who used to work at our shop sometime ago but now works for a local competitor, and also swiped a whole bunch of the artwork files we use for the printing and embroidery from one of our hard drives (though not the external hard drive itself, thank goodness) because they were so desperate to outdo us and take away our business. Things like this really friggin' make me hate humanity.

We have a house inspection today (not that weird - it's the reason this agency's houses are in such good condition) and I told my housemates how clean I want this house to be. Ok, so I'm the only one who normally does any cleaning in the house (honestly, I feel like their mother) but is it really that difficult to clean one room (assigned each person a room to clean)?

Apparently.

Oh it got cleaned and tidied, just not properly. Just had to re-do the living room (I would have made them do it, but none of them are in the house right now).

I know this is a really silly thing to be annoyed about, but I've been inspected by these people before, I know how picky they are! Why couldn't my housemates believe me that I know what I'm talking about, and when I want the house cleaned to a certain standard, it's because it needs to be cleaned to that standard?! :angry:

Feel your pain Anja. I have inspections every 6 months at current place, however they are relaxed. Past flat I had similar issue as you and after cleaning the day of inspection I went to work to leave my two housemates to see to the inspector. Came home to an eviction notice, they only went and trashed the house in the time it took me to leave for work and inspector to come.

Wow, that's really bad :wacko: Thankfully my housemates aren't quite that bad! They just... are like stereotypical teenagers (despite them all being in their 20s) in their messiness!

Guest Irkalla

Blergh can I empathasize with bad roommates. One of mine stole $50 from me so I couldn't make rent, and another one of the girls accused me of robbing from her (she has credit on the apartment, like half a year paid already) then she started to threaten to throw me out..all via text when she was twenty feet away in her room. Yes, that's right, go ahead and kick me out when I could've made the payment had our little heroin addict roommate not robbed me. Whatever. Idiots.

My old roommate used to have hysterical, screaming fights with her boyfriend several times a week. In the apartment we shared. She also used to go into my room when I wasn't home and use my stuff. She also stole money from me. And after I moved out she texted me to accuse me of stealing from her. I hate that girl. Luckily I live with someone much better now. God I hope I never have to have another roommate.

ANOTHER ANNOYANCE is I have a presentation today, my final one of the semester, and it must be between 5-7 minutes, but when I get nervous I talk really fast (and develop a lisp, apparently), so I always need to make my presentations a little longer than I think they should be. So I finished typing out what I was going to say, and then I went over it and timed myself, and I'm at 7 minutes without even being halfway through. <_< And my teacher lowers grades when you go over time. So now half the time I spent thinking of what to say and typing it out was wasted, and now I have to spend more time going over it and deleting things. :angry:

I've always found it easier to delete stuff or crop my findings, than to frantically seek for more stuff to add, actually... No worries Los, you'll come up with a kicking presentation *nods*

I just went over it again, and I came in at 6 minutes. And thanks. :D

Aaaand now my annoyance is my wireless is ***** up. If a mod sees this, feel free to delete my previous post. :P

I'm confused with new, empty forums that you have pretty much nothing to stalk in ;(

Also, pissed with tomorrow's school schedule and the idea of having classes on Saturday as well. They could as well ask us to come to school on Sundays too.

My mailman is such a broom head :(

i swear he hasn't devlievered mail for the last few days and its HIGHLY possible my Imaginaerum is meant to arrive today when i've been a good cookie and not listened to it without the actual copy.... arggghhhhhh stupid broom head mailman... *grumblegrumble* :angry:

Arrrgh! These assignments are in next week?! Where did term go????? Ontop of that I need to tie Sam down at some point (oooh eer) and get an interview out of him ...

Annoyed with self at the moment.... Can't afford to be late with these assignments :blink: <_< :blink: <_<

Annoyed with flat mates who knew I was getting up at 5am knocking on my wall.......I don't think they've seen me that pissed off before, certainly not at them. May have to go out somewhere to do work later - just don't want to be anywhere near them.

I have several today:

I'm tired. I've had a sore throat for two days now. My boyfriend decided to take two of his coworkers along with us to the city, which led to us arriving at the mall two hours later than I would have liked, which rendered going to the city rather pointless for me. My feet are killing me because I was an idiot and decided to wear boots, and I spent way too much money. I got home to find one of the things that I bought (a perfume for my sister) must have been the tester, because it's empty. I tried to find the receipt in my bag, and there wasn't one. <_< #$@%!

We have elections today. :) We're gonna get an even lamer, stupider, more parasitic, harmful, biggoted, corrupt, selfish, backstabing, country undermining and voters underestimating government. There may be one good political option but they probably won't even make it into the parliment. People keep voting for the same corrupt ***** that have been cheating and stealing for years. Not only they don't have to respond for their actions, but people elect them to happily go on stealing. This country is ***** retarded. And media are a ***** fail. And yeah I know it's the same everywhere, doesn't stop me from being annoyed. :angry:

The next time a granny gets all worked up on a bus because I didn't stand up and gave her my seat fast enoguh, I'm gonna tell her to have Janez Janša give her his seat.

Curb Your Enthusiasm. God I hate Larry David so much. He is the most annoying, unfunny person I've ever had to listen to and my dad's addicted to the frakking show.