Devious Mischievous

Annoyances

2,408 posts in this topic

Gaaah!!!! I remember I got an absolutely amazing incredible super great outstanding idea yesterday, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me!!! 102.gif

I have grammar exam in 30 minutes, but instead of revising, I'm pissing about on the computers reading Nightwish lyrics and complaining about them

I am so ***** pissed at our education system...

I just had a real good job interview at a school for a full-time historyteaching gig for three months, but can they hire me? Noooooo, first they must check in the adjacent schools if there aren't any other teachers that don't have a fulltime assignment, to see if they can take up any of this assignment...

Oh, how I just love to hear our secretary of education complain about how there are too many young teachers that quit the school system within 5 years... I swear, I'm THIS close to swinging poo to his face...

EDIT: and why oh why didn't they check before I came in? They've known for almost a week now... Friggin' f*cktards...

This is what happens when everybody is off already because of finnish Independance day and I'm still here because I have to do one more order. Everybody is gone at 4pm and it's only me.

I've got a dozend emergencies now. At 16:30, when everybody went home and all couriers are not picking up stuff anymore...yay...

Guest Irkalla

Great. We have a court summons because the rent for last month wasn't paid. The rent which I totally could've ***** paid had my roommate not stolen $50 from me and had bothered paying me the $77 she owes me for the bills. I LOVE LIVING WITH UNRELIABLE PEOPLE!

I was involved in a car crash on the way to college this morning and missed two of my presentations because of it. I can't stand the thought of possibly being failed because of this.

I have tons of annoyances at the moment, but let's go with my most petty one for now. I am EXTREMELY annoyed with these hideous smileys here. >_< I am big smiley fan, and not being able to use any irritates me like hell.

Thanks, LR! I'm still hoping as well, but I'm preparing myself for disappointment too... Fingers crossed :)

Guest Irkalla

Oh boy, finally get money into my account, go to pay rent online..."Online transactions are currently not available at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience." Well hello court.

I have heartburn, but I'm in school another couple hours and I don't have any Tums here, so I'm just going to have to be annoyed. And my teachers that promised our grades would be up this weekend still haven't put them up. :angry:

I'm glad you're okay, EOTD! :o

I don't think there's anything I'm not annoyed with today. Or yesterday.

Oh the presence of a new Desperate Housewives episode probably.

I know some lovely people. Really, truly wonderful individuals who are worthy of having epic poems written about them to celebrate their sheer fabulousness.

Which is why it narks me beyond belief that the Great Karmic Universe seems to take great delight in shitting on these singular specimens of the human race from a great height.

One day, GKU, you and I are going to have words. You will lose. For once, I'd really like it if you could make the bad stuff happen to the bad people and shower sunshine and happiness on the people I care about. If not, prepare to feel the wrath of Nocturna...

I was involved in a car crash on the way to college this morning and missed two of my presentations because of it. I can't stand the thought of possibly being failed because of this.

Oh no! :o I'm glad that you're okay. Also, I hope that your teachers are understanding. It's not like this was something you could control. :\

Can you get the police to sign something for you? That way you can prove you were in an accident, and you probably won't be failed.

I don't think there's anything I'm not annoyed with today. Or yesterday.

Oh the presence of a new Desperate Housewives episode probably.

I no give you this :friends: , I give you this :music: .

@ Devious Mischievous: Apart from my neck aching a bit, I'm fine. Just very shaken. :( I'll tell the teacher I have on Mondays on Thursday as I don't have her on Tuesdays. I just hope I won't be failed.

@ Joana: I'll look into seeing if I can do that. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I'm annoyed with our politicians. "The aim is to get to power again in 2013." Oh ok, that's cool. I mean it would be cooler to have the aim to have more security for people who have a job and minor stuff like that, but I understand you getting to power again is more important. Maybe the system of having parties isn't that good after all.

I'm annoyed with our politicians. "The aim is to get to power again in 2013." Oh ok, that's cool. I mean it would be cooler to have the aim to have more security for people who have a job and minor stuff like that, but I understand you getting to power again is more important. Maybe the system of having parties isn't that good after all.

Haha, I must've somehow missed that... who said that?

The system of having parties is flawed in many ways, but sadly, I haven't come up with a better one yet and I can't be bothered to read up on political science and whatnot to maybe find ideas... not that anyone would care about my ideas anyway.

Escapeofthedoll: glad that you're okay *hugs*

My annoyance is a sore throat that seems to be a prelude to tracheitis ... Rule number 1 when you're in college: do not get sick or involved in any circumstances that keep you from work for more than 2 or 3 days in a row ... If this virus/bacteria could only have waited till Christmas *sigh*

Nealennia: Yer back! *glomp* I was afraid I wouldn't have anyone to talk to about trains on here anymore. XD

My annoyance: STUPID, NASTY, IGNORANT people at work. There's this man who is supposed to be helpful, but instead, he blames ME for everything. He's usually nice, but he tends to get incredibly annoying at times. Dutch members here may have heard that there will be a new law next year; people who live with someone who has an income (no matter how much), will no longer get money from the state. That means that I will no longer have an income next June, which will cause terrible problems. And no, I can't just go find a job, there are issues.

And what does this man do? He says things like "Oh, so now you're just going to wait and see instead of taking action?" in the nastiest tone you can think of. WTF!? I'm HORRIBLY freaked out about all this, I'm doing my very best to think of a way out, and he's accusing me of being that lousy!?

LR: That's pretty much why I want to do teaching. "I'm pretty sure I can do better than this lot hmmmcopy2.png"