Devious Mischievous

Annoyances

2,408 posts in this topic

Thank you Jojo!

Annoyance of the day: How can a lab relative to a class I love be so damn awful? I just spent 4 hours on some stupidly complex membrane simulation program, activating some ion channels, measuring voltage, conductance, blah di ***** da god knows what I measured I have no idea my partner did everything, then blocking channels, then adding moar other channels, then god knows what. I didn't understand these things last year. I do understand them now because I somehow passed biophysics, but I STILL don't understand them not to mention I just really don't care! And the theory class is SO interesting and has nothing to do with this. ANNOYED.

Escapeofthedoll: glad that you're okay *hugs*

Thanks. :) *hugs back*

Annoyance: I'm exhausted but have to stay up to try getting some college work done. *sigh*

LR: That's pretty much why I want to do teaching. "I'm pretty sure I can do better than this lot hmmmcopy2.png"

Sweet Jesus you don't really want to be a teacher, do you? You'll be fired as soon as the first ginger walks into your room. :nono:

Oh wait, moar annoyance:

My skin. I don't think it's been this awful in years? I can't wear a shirt that goes anywhere below my neck because everything from there just looks absolutely horrible. In fact I'd even hide my neck if I could. Argh.

I'm hearing so many different things about Imaginaerum and I'm really not sure whether I'm going to like it. I mean, I liked the sound of the samples but some people say it's still a disappointment and I JUST DON'T KNOW. But hopefully Amazon will give me mine tomorrow and I can decide. But I hate the waiting, argharghargh. Hope I like it, because DPP was a bit sucky. I mean, it was great because it meant Nightwish were back and going strong, but on the whole it really wasn't a good album. I'm expecting Imaginaerum to be better...

I find it hard to understand why people are disappointed, unless they:

a) didn't listen to DPP

or

b ) expect/wanted this album to be completely different from DPP.

So... yeah. :P This album is similar to DPP in some ways (I won't give anything away, but I'm sure by now you know that yes, the orchestra and choir are still around), and different in others. Which I guess won't really mean anything to you, so you'll just have to wait and see. :P

Wth, "b )" without the space is B) :nuts:

Edited by Joana

I'm disappointed because this is worse than DPP, and I didn't think that would happen. 75% of the songs aren't memorable

Why, Economy, of course. No, I do not care that CT = CFT + CVT. I really, really don't.

Oh my GOD you actually have otters in your signature. :mellow:

Looking through 234234 emoticons and not finding an appropriate one is also an annoyance.

Witchdrummer: of course I'm back! What else had you expected? It's just that I'm really busy with stuff and I'm so tired at night that I don't feel like going online any more ...

Could it be an annoyance that even a teacher says that the stuff we're dealing with is terribly difficult? Because, if a teacher (prof/PhD) says so, then what is it for students? A reason to quit their studies at the spot and be okay with living as a homeless person? :P

Please don't overdo the font sizes.

Edited by Cursarion
removed font sizes due to readibility

Meh, one minute I'm in a great mood and listening to Feuer Frei and getting an incredibly awesome idea about a ASOIAF-related video to this song, and then... BOOM! ***** my good mood and my evening is all screwed... I love the way my brain likes to screw around...

Aah dragon boogies! The muggle****ing trollshit that I expected to win our election lost, but we got a broomhead unicorn turd instead. :sad:

My employer fleeced me once, and tried to do it again this past weekend. And the "Service Engine Soon" light is coming on in my car. I hope it's something minor and easily fixed. I really, really, really cannot deal with major mechanical issues right now.

Plus, it's finals week, and I don't feel like I'm anywhere near being ready.

Witchdrummer: of course I'm back! What else had you expected? It's just that I'm really busy with stuff and I'm so tired at night that I don't feel like going online any more ...

YAY! Being tired sucks though. Which is also my annoyance at the moment (to stay on topic XD). I want to sleep all day... But I have to get up at 06:00. >_<

My employer fleeced me once, and tried to do it again this past weekend. And the "Service Engine Soon" light is coming on in my car. I hope it's something minor and easily fixed. I really, really, really cannot deal with major mechanical issues right now.

Plus, it's finals week, and I don't feel like I'm anywhere near being ready.

Does anyone ever feel like they're ready for finals? Don't worry Jeff, you'll do fine :)

My internet. It's getting so ridiculously slow (or just not connecting at all) that I only have 10-15 minutes here and there, and now my brother's computer is acting up too so it might not be my computer's fault after all. Kind of hoping it's not so I won't have to send my laptop off and can just bitch at the Comcast people instead, we've had to switch modems more times than I can remember at this point.

I have exams in a month. Actually I start exactly 5 weeks from now. I knew this. I have 5 exams. I also knew this.

What I never realized is that this makes 1 week/exam. Which is absolutely nothing at all. I am so. *****. screwed. And it's entirely my fault for having done literally everything I could possibly think of, and not think of, this semester, apart from studying.

I am going to not freak out and hate my mental self for doing this, I am just going to ignore that I've been awful until now and just be really good from now on. Still, I have no idea how I'm going to manage 1 week/exam - that's freaking ridiculous- but, let's go, it's probably good training for whenever things are gonna be far more crammed and more difficult. Everything goes out of my brain now apart from books until end of January. Au revoir life, drama, and other annoyances.