Sign in to follow this  
Nienor

Conception

55 posts in this topic

I'm in love with My dark symphony, it's perfect. First and foremost there's Roy who simply shines in that track, but there's also that gloomy slow melody and such a penetrating atmosphere. Did I mention there's Roy? I'm so happy he's back and he sounds like he hasn't missed a beat.

Why every time they post some piece of video on social media I feel like a highschool girl, excited for the updates but sad because I can't go to Norway to see them play? I'm 32, FFS. They're so cute AND THEY DO MUSIC SO GOOD.

I live in the USA, so I know how you feel - I'll probably never get an opportunity to see them, unless they play...say, ProgPower USA again.  Even then, that's all the way on the other side of the country and I'd have to fly out and I dunno if I can do that if this were to happen!  Well, maybe someday. :P

1 hour ago, Werewolf said:

ProgPower USA again.

I'd definitly go there, because it's more likely that they play there instead of touring over South America.

21 hours ago, Damian said:

I'd definitly go there, because it's more likely that they play there instead of touring over South America.

Same, since I'm lucky enough to live in the Atlanta area. But whether I'd be able to snag those Progpower tickets in time if they DO go there is another story. I've never been to Progpower before and I hear they sell out fast.