Baki

Tarja Turunen

2,477 posts in this topic

Well from what i hear,its seems promising! Her Vocals are very nice recorded,and the overall music semms to sound  pretty good till now!

I'm glad i am very positive surprised, that this sounds also good! i was scared Victim of Ritual is outstanding,but i guess its not! :)

i am really excited now!! :D

Now I can be officially excited! I love the purity her voice is in this paticular song :)

Haven't decided if I want to buy it before I listen to it for the first time yet, but it looks like it get a lot of praise for being "different"  :) That's a good sign

Until Silence, that's all I have to say...

And a nice interview (don't know if it has already been posted).

Reminder of rule "No discussing leaked media." Mentions of this removed.

http://www.tarzanija.com/10-najhot-metal-riba/

I think I just died of laughter, this is my ghost writing .For those who don't understand the language, this website is a mockery blog using the stereotypical male chauvinist racist sexist [insert any hate speech]ist perspective, of course, all from a joking side, I adore their texts. 

Anyways, here, they ranked 10 hottest female singers in metal, and Tarja ranked 10. Some of the remarks are too vulgar to be translated for this forum (however, they are not meant, basically, she looks great, but has a bad stage presence and looks to serious), but I died when the author said he'd probably have to use profound words such as "for god's sake", "malicious" and "preamble" in order to communicate on her level. 

I think I just died of laughter, this is my ghost writing .For those who don't understand the language, this website is a mockery blog using the stereotypical male chauvinist racist sexist [insert any hate speech]ist perspective, of course, all from a joking side, I adore their texts. 

Anyways, here, they ranked 10 hottest female singers in metal, and Tarja ranked 10. Some of the remarks are too vulgar to be translated for this forum (however, they are not meant, basically, she looks great, but has a bad stage presence and looks to serious), but I died when the author said he'd probably have to use profound words such as "for god's sake", "malicious" and "preamble" in order to communicate on her level. 

Awsome site! I had quite a laugh :D, It is not a pleasant read for a lady but ingenious never the less. I enjoyed a Game of thrones review as well, funny as hell. Nice find mate, I'll bookmark it for sure! 

Are there any good presales for this album? I saw Nuclearblast has presales, but nothing extra special. Just wondering where I should order from ;).

Awsome site! I had quite a laugh :D, It is not a pleasant read for a lady but ingenious never the less. I enjoyed a Game of thrones review as well, funny as hell. Nice find mate, I'll bookmark it for sure! 

It's def. not a site for ladies, but their humour and tongue-in-cheek jokes are way too hilarious. 

Anyways, on topic, can't wait for CiTD. :)

As I have heard, Mystique Voyage will be sung in a different language, I wonder what lang will she sing 

I had a dream that I listened to the album,....

Dream Crusher mojo

Also, in that dream,....

Dream Crusher mojo

LOL, your sweet dream's crushed, so let's hope and wait till it turns into reality at the end of this month. By the way, here's the new Behind the scene vid 

It seems the Japanese version of the album is the one to buy. It includes the studio version of Into the Sun, which is a digital download bonus for the other versions (which blows).

It's def. not a site for ladies, but their humour and tongue-in-cheek jokes are way too hilarious. 

Anyways, on topic, can't wait for CiTD. :)

Eventhough I can't understand the language, it seems Tarja is the one wearing the most clothing... she deserves to be ranked 10th by that reason (jk) :giggle:

I couldn´t know where to put this, so If you want to move it :] it´s fine for me.

I was checking my Fb and people are speculating about if the eyes on the show are Tarja´s eyes. What do you think?

The song is "Ever Dream"

1095012_553110388083535_830930341_n.jpg