Sign in to follow this  
Moon Willow

Lacuna Coil

181 posts in this topic

I loved Delirium but I hated the "black metal" outfits they started wearing after the initial Delirium tour. Still do, tbh. I can't stand watching the DVD because of it, even though I love the music. So I'm not optimistic about where this will go, but we will see.

9 hours ago, NighttimeBird said:

I loved Delirium but I hated the "black metal" outfits they started wearing after the initial Delirium tour. Still do, tbh. I can't stand watching the DVD because of it, even though I love the music. So I'm not optimistic about where this will go, but we will see.

Thought I was the only one. I guess it was a rendition to the gothic-era, at the beginning they were mostly gothic, and the setlist of the DVD was more focused on those older songs. Only 2 Delirium songs were included.

I was hoping the sanatorium outfits would make it to the DVD, but nope :( They chose the freak show circus imagery (and you all know how much I love circus themes...)

The outfits were kind of silly I suppose, but I like it when bands go all out with the theatricality so I thought it was fun.  That's just me, though. :P 

All aboard the hype train! :D 

I like it! It has a very old-school feeling. Very different from the previous three. I hope we are getting a new single soon!

I'm getting a definite "Unleashed Memories" vibe from that cover art, though I doubt the music will be quite like that stylistically.  I'm hoping it'll be good, though!