Marius

Epica cover

9 posts in this topic

Dunno if it is against the forum rules, but I didn't know where else to post it.

My dear friend Ingvild have been working on her own version of Martyr of the Free Word and recorded an acoustic version with just vocals and piano :) She's been holding it back for a while, but finally decided to post it today. Hope you guys like it :)

https://soundcloud.com/ingvildaarskog/martyr-of-the-free-word?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Moved to the right section. -HooPee-

Ohhhhhh  my god ! that is better then Simon , I truly liked it its sooo sweet and so balanced not like the original half sucked by simon as she trying to just tell us hey my sound as I talk is the same as I sing   . amazing work :)

Kind words, ThePhantom :)

I will check with her if she have anything more available. I know she record songs once in a while

This cover is just awesome :D (although I have to admit I don't know the original, but this shouldn't say anything negative about this beautiful cover)

Haha, nice to hear that you liked it anyway :)

The original is quite a contrast:

That's a really good job!

Would she be interested in working on youtube collaborations? If yes, I would like to get in touch with her :)