Serena

Within Temptation

134 posts in this topic

WITHIN TEMPTATION - YAY! News flash for you! Today you are given the first chance to preorder our limited edition copy of 'An Acoustic Night At The Theatre' on colored vinyl. The official pre sale starts tomorrow, but because you are a loyal fan and we want to thank you for that, you will be granted access to the exclusive pre sale today.

'An Acoustic Night At The Theatre' is our sixth, but very first acoustic live album that we've ever recorded. On the album you'll find singles such as 'Stand My Ground', 'Memories', and 'What have You Done' performed in a way never done before. 'An Acoustic Night At The Theatre' was recorded on November 30th, 2008 in Muziekcentrum Frits Philips in Eindhoven en was released in 2009. 

Listen to 12 acoustic live versions of Within Temptation's greatest hits on the 1LP 'Acoustic Night At the Theatre'. There are only 5000 numbered copies of red and black marbled vinyl worldwide. 

Tracklist
1. Towards The End
2. Stand My Ground
3. Caged
4. All I Need
5. Frozen
6. Somewhere (feat. Anneke van Giersbergen)
7. The Cross
8. Pale
9. What Have You Done (feat. Keith Caputo)
10. Memories
11 . Forgiven
12. Utopia (feat. Chris Jones)

WITHIN TEMPTATION - The final release of our limited edition, colored vinyl series is almost there: 'The Unforgiving' will be released on November 15, 2019 on two gorgeous, golden & red discs. The official presale officially kicks off on Monday October 14, but since you are one of our biggest fans, we want to give you the opportunity to buy one of the first, 700 numbered copies before anyone else.

Go to the exclusive presale

'The Unforgiving' is our fifth studio album and very dear to us: the concept album is part of a comic series, three short films and of course the album itself. We've therefore included an exclusive print as well as a comic booklet, that displays all the lyrics and has cool, accompanying drawings. But that's not all: there are also three bonus tracks on the double LP: 'I Don't Wanna', 'Empty Eyes' and 'The Last Dance'.

Tracklist
1. Why Not Me
2. Shot In The Dark
3. In The Middle Of The Night
4. Faster
5. Fire And Ice
6. Iron
7. Where Is The Edge
8. Sinéad
9. Lost
10. Murder
11. A Demon's Fate
12. Stairway To The Skies
13. I Don't Want (bonus track)
14. Empty Eyes (bonus track)
15. The Last Dance (bonus track)

Order 'The Unforgiving' (release date: November 15) on limited edition, colored vinyl now.

Otra vez al estudio?

Más fechas del Worlds Collide!