Carol

Nightwish Off Topic

2,081 posts in this topic

A place for general discussion about Nightwish

No Anette vs Tarja discussions!

That's true! Let's see, something interesting... Oh yeah!

Some of you might remember that chocolate Marco I had. So I bought one more, and gave him braids. XD Oh shut up! I know it's a lousy attempt, but I didn't have my Build Your Own Marco-kit with me. XD

chocolatemarco.png

Build Your Own Marco-kit with me.

THE HOT NEW CHRISTMAS GIFT OF THE SEASON.

(heh, if only)

For a DIY job, it's pretty good.

^ I was just thinking that. Get out of my head woman! Get her Morpheus! :morpheus: I just wanted to use that smiley... :blush: And that is my favorite thing about Marco! When he gets old he's gonna look just like Santa! :santa2: I hope he puts in some charity time standing outside a grocery store in Finland somewhere dressed as Santa playing a bright red bass. :rofl: Stick a pair of Stevie Wonder shades on him and you'll have the coolest Santa in all the land! Now there's a Santa I'd give lots of money.

When I go to nightwish.com now it just goes straight to the English homepage, so I was wondering, are they going to have a Christimas-themed intro page this year? I liked those.post84125168357274.gif

When I go to nightwish.com now it just goes straight to the English homepage, so I was wondering, are they going to have a Christimas-themed intro page this year? I liked those.post84125168357274.gif

Imaginaerum christmas releated hopefully. Would be cool to have something like that. :)

I just noticed that the majority of the songs I put in the "Favourite Nightwish Songs" section on my profile are the most "mellow" ones. Which is weird, because whenever I shove a Nightwish album in my CD player, I can't wait for the heavier ones to start so I can bounce around the room. LOL! XD

Turns out I don't like the male vocals on Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean or The Pharaoh Sails to Orion. :(

I love those vocals! I always wished Tapio would come back for another song or two.

Turns out I don't like the male vocals on Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean or The Pharaoh Sails to Orion. :(

I like those songs a lot because of the male vocals. Wilska is doing a great job with singing them. Don't you like Tenth Man Down either?

On the contrary, they need to get Tapio Wilska back. After getting booted from Finntroll, I doubt he's doing much now.