• Announcements

• WhiteRaven

Nightwish Online - Features   03/12/2017

Check out a summary of the new features and changes on NightwishOnline here: http://www.nightwishonline.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4478-nightwishonline-new-features/  
Reece

Who is going to the UK show?

22 posts in this topic

I would LOVE to go and according to ticketmaster the tickets are selling out fast!

What are your arrangements (if you don't mind me asking)? It's just that I live 6 hours away from London so I would have to stay at a B&B and I'm going to be taking my 16 year old friend from Somerset, so organising this is going to be tricky and I need to do it quickly since I'm sure the tickets will sell out before summer!

Any advice? Thank you!

Big group of us are staying at the holiday inn Wembley from the Friday with a nice fan party on the Friday night before the show

Hey Reece!

I hope to go to the London concert as well. I've bought my ticket already and really wish my workload will allow me to attend...

Carol, is there a topic open about this? How do you know?

Well, there's still plenty of time to think about all that! :P

Cheers mojo, I'll check that out.

I'm all new to the whole Nightwish community even though I've loved them for ... ahem, ... over 10 years now!

I paid for my ticket yesterday, but I haven't received the mail with my e-ticket yet.

I'm planning to stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn but flying in the morning of the gig. 

Do we know if the show is sold out? I tried and couldn't purchase any tickets on the website (seating or standing) but nowhere it speficies that it is in fact sold out.

Not that I care, since I have my own already but I'm just wondering. :)

It's gonna be amazing! :rolleyes:

By the way, I'm staying at Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green on the saturday night. A few tube stops from Wembley. It looks like a nice hostel. It will definitely do the trick for one night anyway!

@DFA  Glad you got your accommodation all sorted. Its always a nightmare getting a place in London and especially around xmas time. First Nightwish gig for myself and looking forward to it :)

I'm looking forward to it as well. I've seen them twice already, and it was always briliant! :)

It was only £18 for a bed (in a 22 people dorm) and the place seems quite nice with a decent rating. It should do the trick for one night. :P

Me and my son are staying at the Quality Hotel Wembley,which is almost on the doorstep of the Arena.

Hey!

I was hoping to get more info on the Wembley meetup on The Islander forum but it is still down. :(

I'm going to London on my own and it would be great if I could get to meet some nice people bofore the show. :)

Anybody aware of any plans?

I was so looking forward to the show, but unfortunatly I have had to pull out. My busniss has been strugaling this year and although I had payed for the tickets, and put the money aside for the hotel, I now have to use that money to help my Husband pay our bills. It is a total bummer as this would have been my first time to see them.

What makes me feel worse is I had aranged to meet up with some of my fellow Islanders, but since the site is down and I am not on face book I can not let them know that I can not come. I also said I would talk to Carol to see if I could help her out, and my worse fear is that she will think I was wasting her time. I have sent her an e-mail but since the site is still down I have no idea if she will get it., and although I can no longer go my offer for help is still sincer.

I hope you all have a fantastic time!

Just saw a thred further down DAF from Carol about a Uk meet up. I have just posted ther so hopefully you will be able to get the informatin there.

There is a meet up in the hotel bar of the Holiday Inn Wembley the night before the gig, I'm not sure if there are any meet ups on the gig day as we (fan club) are having a meet and greet so won't have time for one on the day itself.

I have seen some tickets floating around on GETMEIN if people are still in need of tickets for the UK gig.

Staring to get excited now as the time approaches for my first Nightwish concert at Wembley. Not too sure whether to head in earlier and see the support bands. Anyone seen Arch Enemy or Amorphis live?

I went to the gigs in Amsterdam and saw both support acts for the first time. I thought Amorphis were good but could take or leave Arch Enemy.

@Annwin      Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation and I hope one day you will see Nightwish..

Pre-Wembley Party/Fan Gathering:

Friday 18th December
Holiday Inn Wembley bar
18:30 onward

Everyone welcome, including non fan club members.
Got a few bits to give away in some kind of little fun contest (maybe a quiz.. we'll see)

Would love to attend Carol but I am flying over on the Saturday. Probably do a bit of sight seeing in London then back up to Wembley for the gig. Staying in the Wembley area too :)