Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi033

Yoshi033's Covers

33 posts in this topic

Hello guys :)

I come from france and i'm a nightwish fan for many years !

Also, for my first post on the forum,  I want to share my new video cover of the great song Ghost Love Score :

The backing track is completely homemade, including bass, guitars and orchestral arrangements, and my friend do the vocals !

Feel free to comment and subscribe to my channel if you like the video:
https://www.youtube.com/user/feelyourmusic

Hope you like it and thank you for your support ^^

Hello guys biggrin.png

As you know probably Nightwish organize a cover contest for the Endless Forms Most Beautiful release and we want to share our version of "Élan", in French !

Feel free to comment and subscribe to my channel if you like the video:

youtube.com/channel/UC2Qt-YaqJFdpetdqt4wXF_w

Hope you like it and thank you in advance for your support thumbsup.png

Good work ! 

At last, someone who knows how to pronounce the word élan the right way !  ;)

Thank you very much !

You are right the title of the song is a french word so make it in french was evident for us and we are happy if the people like it :music:

Hello guys !

I'm very pleased to present our new video cover of the great song "While you lips are still red".

It's a male/female duo version in a folk and metal style, and also my first try to sing wink.png

Feel free to comment and subscribe to my channel if you like the video.

Hope you like it and thank you in advance for your support !

Font and text colour edited back to default. - Dandelion

Hello guys !

My friend and i are doing some covers adapted in french language on youtube and we think you could enjoy to hear our Sleeping Sun in French :)

We hope you will like it and feel free to comment the song and subscribe to the channel if you like our job.
All the vocals and instrumentals are arranged and played by us!

Thank you in advance for your support :horns:

Hello guys !

I'm very proud to present my new video cover of the great song "Last of the Wilds" from Nightwish.

Feel free to comment and subscribe to my channel if you like the video.

Hope you like it and thank you in advance for your support !

Awesome cover!

:clap: :clap: Really great!

Very enjoyable and well played! Good quality video too!!

I do love this song :music:

Whaou thank you very much guys for so much kind words !

I put many effort in the arrangement and in the video so i am very proud and happy you enjoyed it.

I will try to keep doing a good job  :) 

Really, really, really good and enjoyable!

It's a great honnor to me to read great words from people from finland as you so thank you very much !

Awesome! Do you have any plans to play live? I think it would sound awesome in small concert halls and the like :) I especially love the combination of your voices.

@Yoshi033

Your and your friend´s French cover of Sleeping Sun was so beautiful that I was moved. Thank you very much for the lovely cover.

Awesome! Do you have any plans to play live? I think it would sound awesome in small concert halls and the like :) I especially love the combination of your voices.

Thank you very much ! For the moment the songs of our youtube channel aren't really made to be played in live concert but it could be fun !

@Yoshi033

Your and your friend´s French cover of Sleeping Sun was so beautiful that I was moved. Thank you very much for the lovely cover.

So much great words thank you truly for your awesome support :)

We are very pleased to see our "French Sleeping Sun" seen and enjoyed by people from so much different country !

You are both very good at what you do...wish i was somewhere close to your level of musicianship. Thank you for sharing this with everyone! WT...and Sharon...are favorites of mine...as they are for many...and I'm sure they are honored by your rendition.

You are both very good at what you do...wish i was somewhere close to your level of musicianship. Thank you for sharing this with everyone! WT...and Sharon...are favorites of mine...as they are for many...and I'm sure they are honored by your rendition.

Unfortunately i don't think this great artists had ever seen our job but you can be sure we are greatly honored by your sweet words :)
So thank you very much !

Unfortunately i don't think this great artists had ever seen our job but you can be sure we are greatly honored by your sweet words :)
So thank you very much !

Yoshi033,

The way I see it...WT would enjoy seeing that their work inspired someone. You should find a way to share it with the band...it could make their day? Maybe post it with a message here? https://www.facebook.com/wtofficial/posts/

If that can be done???