Hidden In Silence

World Tour EFMB 2015/2016

2,541 posts in this topic

Three weeks and I will be in Finland! How many are going to Espoo? Like Floor would ask in her instagram, 'Who's there?'

I've got a ticket :)

I got a general question about ordering tickets. I was planning on going to the show in Oberhausen once I've sorted out how to finance my studies, but when I checked the Nuclear Blast homepage this morning, there was no link for ordering the tickets for that particular show, though it's possible to order tickets for all other shows which aren't sold out yet.

Does that mean the show in Oberhausen is sold out or is it just a broken link?

Try http://www.eventim.de/nightwish-guests-tickets-oberhausen.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=794528$5204371

I have standing area ticket and I want to go as near to the band as I can.

Nice to hear Whitenoise that you're going, enjoy the concert when it's time for it!

I got a general question about ordering tickets. I was planning on going to the show in Oberhausen once I've sorted out how to finance my studies, but when I checked the Nuclear Blast homepage this morning, there was no link for ordering the tickets for that particular show, though it's possible to order tickets for all other shows which aren't sold out yet.

Does that mean the show in Oberhausen is sold out or is it just a broken link?

There are still tickets available according to the site of the könig-pilsener arena, the venue; 

http://www.koenig-pilsener-arena.de/eventuebersicht.html 

Three weeks and I will be in Finland! How many are going to Espoo? Like Floor would ask in her instagram, 'Who's there?'

I have two tickets, but atm nobody to go with. Well, someone will turn up, i guess :)

Wembley is now sold out - can't buy any tickets on AXS or Ticketmaster, looking forward to this now!

I believe they increased the standing area by taking away some of the seats so this would have increased the capacity...not sure how many seats they did take away though

I have two tickets, but atm nobody to go with. Well, someone will turn up, i guess :)
Great that you're coming too, I hope too someone can go with you!

It looks like they have moved the Espoo concert to Metro Areena. It's too bad that some of us already have bought tickets to Barona Areena ;)

http://www.lippupalvelu.fi/event/nightwish-tickets/161623?language=en-us&languageSwitch=on

Err, I think it's the exact same place, for some reason there's just a new name for the arena. Sponsorship deals probably, or something.

No idea but I am hoping you will be watching and enjoying the gig and not thinking about who will get the gig on youtube first!!

Does anyone know if you are allowed to take a Hudl 2 into Wembley Arena.

Camera Policy Wembley Arena: Anything with a 35mm+ lens, audio and video recording cameras are prohibited. Small cameras are fine, unless the artist/promoter requests that all cameras are banned. In this case it will state this on our website (SSE Arena, Wembley).

No idea but I am hoping you will be watching and enjoying the gig and not thinking about who will get the gig on youtube first!!

Ha you're right but I wasn't going to film any of the show,more a momentum of me and my son in London/Wembley.But I agree with you,I will be watching and enjoying and letting the professionals do the video/pics.

Kai on Facebook:

"The European tour is getting closer. Preparing some songs for the tour we haven't played together yet. Espoo, Prague and Wembley almost sold out. Get your tickets in advance!!" :)

Now I'm intrigued.

Phantom? Escapist? BOTB? DBP? Fantasmic?

Okay. So. I made a list of songs. I'm excluding all the EFMB songs, because I figure that, because of the album, they have played it together. Also, I have included the songs Floor might have done, but Kai hasn't. And this is what's left:

- Taikatalvi

- Ghost River

- Slow Love Slow

- Scaretale

- Arabesque

- Turn Loose The Mermaids

- Rest Calm

- The Crow, The Owl and the Dove

- Song of Myself

- Bye Bye Beautiful

- Cadence of her Last Breath

- Master Passion Greed

- Eva

- Sahara

- Whoever Brings The Night

- For The Heart I Once Had

- Last Of The Wilds

- Meadows of Heaven

- Escapist

- Eramaan Viimeinen

- While Your Lips Are Still Red

- Wish I had An Angel

- Planet Hell

- Creek Mary's Blood

- The Siren

- Dead Gardens

- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan

- Higher Than Hope

- White Night Fantasy

- Live To Tell The Tale

- Where Were You Last Night

- End Of All Hope

- Dead To The World

- Slaying The Dreamer

- Forever Yours

- Ocean Soul

- Feel For You

- The Phantom Of The Opera

- Beauty Of The Beast

- The Wayfarer

- Lagoon

- Over The Hills And Far Away

- 10th Man Down

- Away

- Astral Romance

- The Kinslayer

- Cone Cover Me

- Wanderlust

- Two For Tragedy

- Bare Grace Misery

- Crownless

- Deep Silent Complete

- Dead Boy's Poem

- Fantasmic

- Sleepwalker

- Gethsemane

- Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean

- Sacrament of Wilderness

- Passion and the Opera

- Swanheart

- Moondance

- The Riddler

- The Pharaoh Sails To Orion

- Walking In The Air

- Nightquest

- Elvenpath

- Beauty And The Beast

- The Carpenter

- Angels Fall First

- Tutankhamen

- Nymphomaniac Fantasia

- Know Why The Nightingale Sings?

- Lappi

- Once Upon A Troubadour

- A Return To The Sea

So I suppose we can now speculate >D

I remember that Tuomas said in an interview that they would probably play Our Decades in the Sun on the European tour. It would fit perfectly that acoustic and folk atmosphere in the middle of the show. And why not Sagan? I love that song and it could replace IWMTB once in a while. :D

There are also some songs from the old catalogue that could appear on the setlist: Bless the Child sounds great in Floor's voice and was already played once in this tour. Most of the stuff from Dark Passion Play and Ghost River in particular are also brutally beautiful when performed with her.

If you seen this video, there is no hope for Pharaoh, Phantom or that kind of stuff.

There is Sagan, Edema Ruh, ODTS, While your lips are still red, Planet Hell, Higher Than Hope, Ghost River, Come Cover Me and thats it. NO big surprises :(

I had hope for Kinslayer, Slaying the Dreamer..

Well this video was for the NA tour. Doesn't mean they can't change anything.

But also i don't think they'd play Slaying the Dreamer now. It's such an angry song and I'm not sure if it would fit with the rest of the setlist and if they would want to play it.

Okay. So. I made a list of songs. I'm excluding all the EFMB songs, because I figure that, because of the album, they have played it together. Also, I have included the songs Floor might have done, but Kai hasn't.

I'd actually probably interpret that as "stuff that hasn't been played on this tour yet". I don't understand why Kai'd make any kind of reference to what they may have played off-stage in that kind of context.

Also, I might be a pessimist, but I really wouldn't expect any spectacular, groundbreaking changes. Probably something like some more rotation to older songs with a couple of fresher choices.

I just don't get that thing of "the song doesn't fit the album theme or the rest of the setlist". I guess it's more likely that they don't play such song because they don't want to. The Poet and the Pendulum which deals with serious subjects and death has absolutely nothing to do with the EFMB theme or major part of the setlist, but was played sometimes. The same goes for Ever Dream or She Is My Sin and its respective themes.

And there's no problems in Slaying the Dreamer being an angry song because Weak Fantasy and YIaEH are in the same vein, so it could fit the setlist in my opinion. Let's see what they'll bring anyway.

Our Decades In The Sun, Edema Ruh, WhileYour Lips Are Still Red and Sahara. That's my bet. And I think they will replace (from time to time, not always) My Walden, The Islander, Alpenglow and Sleeping Sun. Oh, well, and some chances for Sagan; it would sound great live.