Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaorSwan

Heineken Music Hall 20th November

12 posts in this topic

Hello, so.. I'm a huge Floor fan, to say the least. I kinda have two portaits of her tattooed on me. I come from Israel specially to see her for the first time (been a fan since AF days) since Nightwish don't seem to include Israel in their tours ever since 2007. This is my one and only chance to meet Floor and show her my tattoos (Nightwish even liked them on Facebook!) So.. How do I do that? That's a huge hall with 5500 people and there's no meet-and-greet. Any suggestions? I arrive on 19th but I have a tocket for the next day, so I can come on the 19th if it's needed.

Also, who's going on the 20th? I'll be alone there and would love some company!

Btw, the setlist should be quite the same in both of the gigs, right? I mean, there's no way the second gig would turn out the be an acoustic show or something, would it?

Hello/shalom MaorSwan,

Quite some Floor dedication from you, I must admit! 

I'm going at the 19th unfortunately, otherwise I would have liked to meet you and see your tattoos (mind you, I hope you haven't let them tattooed on precious body parts :laugh:) and have some  fun time together.  

Maybe you can approach Floor via Facebook/Twitter and tell her your wish? Otherwise, I really don't have a clue how to do it. Maybe waiting for her after the concert and approach her then near the artist's way-out?

Or maybe ask one of the moderators how to go about it?

I don't think you have to worry about a sudden acoustic show on the 20th. Now that would be memorable. They might change a few songs from the night before. I hope you get to see Floor and have a wonderful time in Amsterdam.

Cheers 

Hello/shalom MaorSwan,

Quite some Floor dedication from you, I must admit! 

I'm going at the 19th unfortunately, otherwise I would have liked to meet you and see your tattoos (mind you, I hope you haven't let them tattooed on precious body parts :laugh:) and have some  fun time together.  

Maybe you can approach Floor via Facebook/Twitter and tell her your wish? Otherwise, I really don't have a clue how to do it. Maybe waiting for her after the concert and approach her then near the artist's way-out?

Or maybe ask one of the moderators how to go about it?

I don't think you have to worry about a sudden acoustic show on the 20th. Now that would be memorable. They might change a few songs from the night before. I hope you get to see Floor and have a wonderful time in Amsterdam.

Cheers

I did so. A million times. No answer. I even posted on on a comment and got lots of likes including Nightwish's itself. Moreover, I told them my wish and they only liked my comment, nothing more. I hoppe there is a way-out that is available to the crowd, since it's a huge hall. I'll wait there even on the 19th when I arrive. And no haha, these tattoos are on my arm.

I know that she contact with fans at twitter more often. Its just impressive story dude :)

Or wait them at the backdoor after the concert. The bands (usually) left the halls 1 hour after the gig. Maybe if you are too lucky you will met them at some bar in Amsterdam smoking weed :D haha.

No, serious, be persistent. Try it in twitter if you dont. Kai Hahto also have profile on Facebook and he is quite responsive on PM, so try to tell him the story, but do not be annoying.

Let this be your last option.

I'm going both days, and I honestly think the backdoor is your best bet <3 Though, I suppose, with them being in A'dam for both days, they might go strolling around for a bit...

Anyway, I should be there early afternoon, I think, on both days, so can always strike up a convo if you want!

I'm going both days, and I honestly think the backdoor is your best bet <3 Though, I suppose, with them being in A'dam for both days, they might go strolling around for a bit...

Anyway, I should be there early afternoon, I think, on both days, so can always strike up a convo if you want!

Maybe you could tour me around.. I used to live in Amsterdam a few years back but it was quite short and then went back to Israel. Facebook?

I, tour you around? :P Haha. I'm not that familiar with Amsterdam, really :P I'm not from there and I sometimes go there to meet up with friends, but we are using Amsterdam then as an excuse to stalk Waterstones so I'm not sure how great a tourguide I'd be. It might depend on what you'd want a tour on :P I booked a hotel myself :P

I, tour you around? :P Haha. I'm not that familiar with Amsterdam, really :P I'm not from there and I sometimes go there to meet up with friends, but we are using Amsterdam then as an excuse to stalk Waterstones so I'm not sure how great a tourguide I'd be. It might depend on what you'd want a tour on :P I booked a hotel myself :P

Haha, I meant tour me around in the Heineken hall, since I don't know where the backdoor is. I know Amsterdam, as I said, I used to live there. Contact me over Facebook - Maor Swan.

For them going to the concerts tomorrow, please check the new safety rules on the website of the concert hall. :rolleyes:

Basically this:

No bagpacks allowed, but handbags are. Those will be checked over completely, though, and you will be searched yourself too.

Show was amazing,perfect, beautiful, words can't describe. I cried like a Justin Bieber fan when I saw Floor. She was the best, didn't screw up a bit. I jad so much fun. I've waited at the backdoor for two hours in a freezing weather and rain and got to meet Marco and Kai but they said that Floor was in the bus sleeping. That was too close. Kai was really nice but Marco was all grumpy and didn't really like us. Oh well.