Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDrunkenSailor

Hi y'all!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! 

I'm Nusret. I'm from Turkey. After that long hours I spent listening to Nightwish, I've decided to involve among the fans of it. I'm 17 years old and I've been listening to those awesome songs since my 6th grade when I was 11 years old. Everything started with me stealing my sister's songs. I'd bought myself a cheap mp3 player (I can't explain how happy I was with a mp3 player costs only 3 Euros -14.99 TRY- in that times) and while searching for some ".mp3" files for my new device I saw a folder named "Nightwish" which had only three songs in it. The first song was "Gethsemane" which is my first favourite Nightwish song. The second was "Moondance" which caused me a jumpscare with its intro  :D And the third was "Over the Hills and Far Away" I started listening to Nightwish with these songs. Then I discovered the others.

My current favorite song is "The Greatest Show on Earth" (Previous one was "Ghost Love Score")

I'm living in Mersin (a city from the Mediterranean region of Turkey.) I like arts, music and videogames. Apart from the symphonic metal, I also like listening to classical music. I'm a retired fan of Evanescence :D I like watching movies (generally from the white curtain and alone) My favourite movie is Gravity. I like reading too. But unfortunately I'm not able to do these things currently because of the collage exams.

In the future I want to be an interpreter, a writer and a lyric writer. 

I hope you like me. :)

Edited by TheDrunkenSailor

Hi and welcome to this dark world of wonders  ;) I hope you will have a great time here.  :music:

Hi and welcome to this dark world of wonders  ;) I hope you will have a great time here.  :music:

Thank you for your comment :) I hope too :)

Hi there and welcome! Gethsemane is my first favorite too!