Dead To The World (92)

Vehicle Of Spirit

891 posts in this topic

Last Ride of the day ft. Tony Kakko in Rio, nice!  :woot:

Let's hope the sound in that one will be better than the videos from Rock in Rio that are in the net.

If that's true, this is the BEST NW DVD ever!! :woot: Can't ask for more!!

A release with those two full concerts is enough for me. Great indeed. A shame they haven't included Sami's and Jukka's performances in that concert in Finland, but you can't have all, I guess.

Hmm... I think The Poet and The Pendulum deserves a bigger venue than the one from Mexico (No big screen, and we already have half of the show). That shining Pendulum on the middle of the big screen at the beggining was amazing. Sleeping Sun and My Walden visuals were also very cool. Shame there won't be anything for the last short european tour, I guess because the lack of time.

Hmm... I think The Poet and The Pendulum deserves a bigger venue than the one from Mexico (No big screen, and we already have half of the show). That shining Pendulum on the middle of the big screen at the beggining was amazing. Sleeping Sun and My Walden visuals were also very cool. Shame there won't be anything for the last short european tour, I guess because the lack of time.

No worries. The Poet and the Pendulum was also filmed during the Wembley show in London, so we have a big official recording ;)

Seriously, what's going on this year? NW is giving us everything we want.

Indeed, that's almost frightening. I'm glad they have confirmed that they DO have many plans for 2018 and forward, and that they have enjoyed this tour. I think otherwise people would speculate if this huge live-release, only 3 years after STST, is some kind of farewell...

It's their 20th anniversary, and this release truly is the best way to show what they have become! In my opinion, Nightwish is now for the first time even better live than in the studio. I remember Floor talked about it in some interview, how it's almost a little bit "unfair" for the musician to FIRST have to do the album, and THEN go on tour and really get into the songs. Well, with her stage presence it makes perfect sense.

That looks great! BUT... I do wish we had Wishmaster and/or The Siren too (to cover all of our bases ;) ).

I can't wait for the pre-orders to go up! I just want to secure my few copies, haha. I know what I'll be watching every night in December :D.

Symphoniker said on the Spanish forum that he has read (or listened) to an inteview in which Tuomas had said there won't be any documentary this time.

Oh, that's too bad. I felt a documentary with this tour would be great. I just wanted to see how much fun they have behind the scenes :).

But, at least we have a ton of live footage to watch. This release can't come soon enough.

I hope we at least get a teaser soon. I wonder which song they would pick. Probably something from Wembley.

Actually in a interwiev by finnish magazine Marco said that there will be a "documentary side" also in the dvd but he never said that there will be actual documentary there but we will see :D

Yes I agree with Detox. Seems weird that the only way to get the CD:s is to buy that huge earbook. Well I´ll preorder that one anyway. 58 euros from Madsupply isn´t much imo. There are so many things in this world that feels comparatively a lot more expensive.

For instance, for 58 euros I don´t get to fill the tank of my car with fuel even once. Now THAT feels expensive in comparison!

I just preordered the earbook too!

I like the mailorder edition but not worth it IMO - besides, I'm not really a vinyl guy.

P.S. Serbia is still not a part of EU so no tax for me :) At least not with MadSupply though, I might get charged import tax, we'll see :)

gsmfxjzYlRiQZAVpalQNA5FdbJHjY7.png

Went for the earbook as well

Agree with you guys, having the bluray and DVDs are a bit over kill.

But I really want the audio album

How do know if we got the special pre order bonus, from madsupply?

I just preordered the earbook too!

I like the mailorder edition but not worth it IMO - besides, I'm not really a vinyl guy.

P.S. Serbia is still not a part of EU so no tax for me :) At least not with MadSupply though, I might get charged import tax, we'll see :)

gsmfxjzYlRiQZAVpalQNA5FdbJHjY7.png

I'm about to get the mailorder edition; it looks phenomenal and I love the vinyls :P to each their own!

It looks like the earbook is contained in the mailorder box; which would be perfect :)

I just preordered Mailorder Box Edition, so i can enjoy Bluray´s, Cd´s and  Lp´s sounds. This boxset will give lots of things to enjoy and longtime... :)

Seems weird that the only way to get the CD:s is to buy that huge earbook.

Let's see maybe Nuclear Blast will sell the CDs as a standalone digipack or something. They use to have their "exclusive"s.

Seems weird that the only way to get the CD:s is to buy that huge earbook.

Let's see maybe Nuclear Blast will sell the CDs as a standalone digipack or something. They use to have their "exclusive"s.

If I remember from a faceboom post, they said it was only available via the earbook or digital.

I remember too that they post long ago  at facebook comment section, that those 2 Cd´s comes only at Earbook version or Mailorder box.

I like the options!

Although I still wish that instead of including the DVDs with the Earbook, they used that room to include live CDs from the FInland show. We need Sleeping Sun on CD, haha. Now I'll have to hunt down an audio rip of that show.

I'm planning to order the box. I like the vinyl.

^I'm sure there will be audio rips from Tampere pretty soon after the release. And otherwise it's not that hard to do it yourself.

I've ordered the earbook edition :) ! I actually like the idea of having both bluray and dvd: still haven't got a bluray player but will buy one in the future. Why can't it be december already!! :dwarf:

Nuclear Blast has put some of their editions on now too. Wonder what the difference between these two is except for the price...

Earbook 3 DVD + 2 BR + 2 CD 50€ http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/dvd-bluray/earbook/nightwish-vehicle-of-spirit-earbook.html

CD Box Set (Mailorder) 3 DVD + 2 BR + 2 CD 80 € http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/cd/cd-boxset/nightwish-vehicle-of-spirit-mailorder-edition.html

EDIT: Probably just wrong info put to the products, but the prize is -20 € compared to the same release Madsupply offers.