Dead To The World (92)

Vehicle Of Spirit

891 posts in this topic

Yes, I'll turn off the lights and open a bottle of red wine. When I listen to a new Nightwish release, it somehow requires some red wine... I always prefer to be alone when I listen to it for the first time, but if my partner insists to be there with me, I guess I cant say no, lol. :) I'm afraid I won't get my Vehicle before Christmas because I'm leaving for holiday the 17th and FedEx has given me an ETA of the 19th... I can't understand why it takes longer from Finland to Norway than to New Zealand (as I learnt in this topic), but well, I try to be patient.

Anyone had their Amazon UK copy shipped yet?

I am still waiting...

Anyone had their Amazon UK copy shipped yet?

I am still waiting...

Mine was dispatched today.

Got my shipment confirmation email from MadSupply! Tracking says it will be delivered on the 16th, but somehow I doubt a package can make it from Tampere to the west coast of the US in 2 days, so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't show up on Friday.

And today NB shipped my order. Fedex says it will arrive on Tuesday! I can't wait to spend Christmas break listening the hell out of this release! :D

I asked Mad Supply when my order is going to be shipped, they said it would ship this week so it "should arrive on the 16th"... well, it's almost Thursday and still not shipped. I feel stressed.

Seems my FedEx package is going on a adventure, had a eta of the Friday the 16thNZ time

Now it's saying "no schedule delivery date available"

Got notification from CDON.com today that my Earbook is being shipped.

Amazon are shipping mine tomorrow as I payed the extra for next day delivery to make sure I get it on the 16th though they haven't taken my money yet.

I've (pre)ordered via nuclearblasts ebay(.de)-shop on Oct, 13th and received a mail  few hours ago with my parcel-Number. Maybe it will arrive today or latest on Friday ...

Shipping is really in progress - i think most orders will arrive before Christmas.

Amazon are shipping mine tomorrow as I payed the extra for next day delivery to make sure I get it on the 16th though they haven't taken my money yet.

Got notification from CDON.com today that my Earbook is being shipped.

That is great. I have a sad feeling that CDON won't ship my order today. There is pretty much 0 chance that I will get it on Friday now, so I am betting on Monday. I know a lot of people will have to wait much longer than me so I don't want to complain. I just really would have prefered to enjoy it over the weekend rather than during a busy work week. Maybe there is still a chance that I will get the note tomorrow and in that case all I have to do on Saturday is drive to the town and pick it up. If I get it on Saturday then I could still enjoy the content a lot and replay it a bunch over the weekend. If I get it on Monday I will end up watching it while exhausted and knowing I should be doing "more important things". 

*snip*

*snip*

I hope you get it in time! :)  Perhaps they sent mine a day early as it has to be shipped to Norway. I believe CDON's storage is in Sweden? I might be wrong..

Personally I'm happy as long as it arrives before Christmas as I won't be watching before then! 

On that note, a little heads up to anyone who might possibly post any pictures of the contents (the inside of the albums I mean). If you do, would you do so within a spoiler tag, please? :laugh:  Would love to open it up and see it for the first time then! I've seen the cover already of course.

It better be in my local Media Markt tomorrow! 

It still hasn't dispatched

When I ordered Anette's album on amazon two years ago, it wasn't dispatched until 18:00 the day before the release and I still got it the next day, so I wouldn't worry at all.

It still hasn't dispatched

When I ordered Anette's album on amazon two years ago, it wasn't dispatched until 18:00 the day before the release and I still got it the next day, so I wouldn't worry at all.

Thank you!

I'm just a bit worried as I work full time but this week I got Friday off and I was so looking forward to this!

Let's hope. But my Amazon preorders have nearly always been a day late. I've complained so many times about it!

I was looking at Tampere and Wembley setlists, and was sad because I thought we won't be getting Sahara, but turns out it will be included in the extras! Sahara is very dear song to me and I just love how Floor sings it. Now I'm super hyped about this.

Ordered mine via record shop x and it's in the local post-office. Don't have time to watch it today, but tomorrow I will lock the doors, shut the mobile, take the fuse out of my doorbell and sit in my recliner. It's NW-marathon. 

So much jealous rage right now lol.

:laugh:

Yep, tomorrow morning I will be like this, watching NW.