• Announcements

• WhiteRaven

Nightwish Online - Features   03/12/2017

Check out a summary of the new features and changes on NightwishOnline here: http://www.nightwishonline.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4478-nightwishonline-new-features/  
gardab

Hello fellas!

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, this is my first post in the forum.

A little about me. I'm 25 years young and living in the UK while doing my PhD in electronic engineering. I think Nightwish was one of my first encounters with metal music back when I was like 14, but I was such a young and stupid lad and couldn't appreciate them very well. Since then I would heard some of their songs casually, but like two years ago I got in touch again with their music and with the release of Endless Forms Most Beautiful I've been rediscovering them.

I think they're pioneers in the genre and love their music. Perhaps Tuomas is one of the greatest musical genius of our time.

Hope I can be around here for a good time :)

Welcome! Enjoy the Nightwish information and Nightwish people...fans. Have fun here!

Welcome!

Perhaps Tuomas is one of the greatest musical genius of our time.\

Or perhaps he's a damn good songwriter and narrator and the honor of being musical geniuses belongs to one of the very many classically-trained composers of art music alive today.

Have a good time on the forum!