Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nenya

Well, I'm back.

5 posts in this topic

It's been a while.. 6 years? I don't know. Anyway, hi. I figured I'd come hang around here again occasionally. Not too often, though. I'll mostly be reading, anyway. 

So, the basic info comes down to: born in 1986, married, 1 kid ( = hardly any time on my hands), been following Nightwish for... I don't know.. 16 years? Something like that. Somewhere around the Wishmaster era.

Cheers.

Hi, how are you?

Wow, such a list in the profile section. Seriously. I didn't answer everything.  ;)

Hi Nenya and welcome... back? :D

(Is "back" the right way to put it - as we probably haven't met before? I have been around since ... 2013 or so.)

Hi

It kinda depends on your perspective. If you're welcoming me to the forums, I guess there could be some debate over the "back" as well, since I haven't been on this particular forum before; it moved back in the day and I didn't move with it. If you're welcoming me to the community, I guess that would result in welcome back, considering I used to be a pretty active part of the community. If you're welcoming me into the group of people you (specifically you, as an individual) see online, then it would be Welcome! 

But either way works for me. Thank you and well met!