Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denna

Hiya!

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, lovely to meet all of you!

I'm from Austria and I've been a Nightwish fan since I saw the music video for Nemo on TV, which was about 11 years ago (wow, time flies). I'm still at university, trying to survive the sometimes dull academic years with great music and general positivity ;). My passions include literature, travelling, cooking and trying out great food from all over the world, history (my field of study) and all kinds of cool nerdy stuff.

Hope to have a great time in the forum and share my love for the band with you guys! Cheers!

Hi Denna!

Hope you have a good time at the forums! There is actually a lot of Nightwish history to explore here ...

Hello Denna! Welcome :D it's great to know that you study history, because next year I am going to university and that is exactly what I want to study - history! :D have a nice time here future collegue :) and yes, listening to Nightwish does help survive school/academic years!)) Cheers! 

Thank you for your warm welcomes! :) And it's also really cool to meet a fellow future (wannabe :D ) historian! Enter history, the grand finale! :horns:  :laugh: 

Thank you for your warm welcomes! :) And it's also really cool to meet a fellow future (wannabe :D ) historian! Enter history, the grand finale! :horns:  :laugh:

enter ratkind! hehe! have you ever thought of quoting Nightwish in your essays? :D:P also thank youu haha and hope you're having a great time studying!