Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainbowblizzard

Hello everybody~

8 posts in this topic

Well, where should I begin? Let's see. I'm rainbowblizzard, I'm 24, and I hail from the USA. You can call me Karla if you want -- I like that much better than my real name anyway (and there's quite a history as to why). 

For starters, I've been a fan of Nightwish since... well, since I was in high school. Can't remember the exact year, but somewhere between 2006-2010. A friend of mine sent me a link to a video with Nemo in it, and it's been absolute love ever since. I was never able to actually buy any albums until a few months ago, though, and currently I have Endless Forms Most Beautiful and Imaginaerum. (Even though I keep calling it Imaginarium for some godawful reason.) 

Unlike a lot of people, I don't have a favorite vocalist. I love all three. They're all glorious and wonderful and sound amazing on their respective albums. I mean, I don't just love Nightwish for the vocals, anyway. I love Nightwish as a whole collective thing, haha. It's just amazing :D 

In the mundane world, I sell fireworks for a living. It's a pretty awesome job, if you discount coming home smelling like gunpowder every day! Haha. I'm more of the creative type, being really into music and writing, though I'm a terrible visual artist. I play clarinet and alto saxophone, though I know the clarinet better of the two. Video games are another thing I'm really into, and my absolute favorite video game series of all time is Pokemon. I've loved Pokemon since I was 6, so... I've been into that quite a while! 

Anyway. I'm also not big on talking, or really being around people all that much. I'm pretty solitary, and I'm a huge introvert. 

I'm sure you're tired of reading this now ;) so... I'm glad to be here :D 

Hey, really nice to meet you! I also love Pokemon since I was a kid and Gardevoir has always been one of my favs! So cool :D

Thanks, guys  :laugh:

Hey, really nice to meet you! I also love Pokemon since I was a kid and Gardevoir has always been one of my favs! So cool :D

Omg, really? That's awesome! Gardevoir's my #1 favorite :D 

Hi there!

Hope you are having a good time on the forums ... the people here are as colourful as a rainbow! :)