Afrodite

Vehicle Of Spirit-promo interviews

7 posts in this topic

Found this interview too https://www.facebook.com/NightwishFanpage/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Sounds like there is going to be something big in 2018! I am super excited to find-out what that is. I have some ideas (I know it involves touring, as someone "in the know" mentioned to me quite few things, but, I'll keep that to myself too), otherwise, I don't know :D. I guess I better save-up my time off, haha.

Can't wait for that big annoucement

Thanks for sharing, Aphrodite!

Nice review of the Wembley concert by Musicalypse: http://www.musicalypse.net/nightwish-vehicle-of-spirit-pre-viewing-kalevalastudio-helsinki-29-09-2016/

I'm excited to watch this by myself now:

Of course, because this was the Endless Forms Most Beautiful Tour, the show ended with “The Greatest Show on Earth”, which I admit still isn’t quite as fantastic in the indoor setting as it was outside, but I had no idea that there was a guest appearance by Richard Dawkins himself, delivering the final, beautiful lines. It gave me a chill right up my spine – I can only imagine what it was like to be there in person. As a special treat, Hietala then let us watch the same song again from the Ratina show while the interviews got started. I will again say that Ratina was visually far superior, and as a result, the whole thing felt far grander and more moving, though it didn’t have the extra bonus of having Richard Dawkins there. I’d be lying if I said the firework show, as seen from the crowd and the drone cam, did not make up for it in some way.

CenturyChild625: That's the same as in my Iltalehti-link, right? :) Or did I miss some other one?

Oh, it might be! I didn't know where Nightwish Fanpage might have originally gotten that clip.