• Announcements

• WhiteRaven

Nightwish Online - Features   03/12/2017

Check out a summary of the new features and changes on NightwishOnline here: http://www.nightwishonline.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4478-nightwishonline-new-features/  
HooPee

Interview with Floor by Musicalypse

8 posts in this topic

There it is again... That special something they are planning. 2017 is gonna be painful waiting, but they really deserve their break.

Anyway, I love these interviews where you've heard most of it already but there's always some little piece of new information. Marco going solo will be really interesting. Same for Troy, although that wasn't news... Possible previously unreleased solo work from Floor as well... and she's getting married! :D

Can't say I have much interest in Brother Firetribe or Wintersun, but best of luck to them. ;)

Something that grabbed my attention:

"But, in 2008 I wrote a rock album with a Norwegian guitar player, Jorn Viggo Lovstad, from Pagan’s Mind. For both of us, different music, and we never were able to release it. So, without too intense planning, we do have the ambition to work on this when time allows it."

Fingers crossed! That collaboration MUST be recorded - it's been a long time since it was announced and after that not a word was mentioned about it. 

but there are songs like “The End of All Hope” – I always thought it was such a rush. I’m terrible with names, but “Gethsemane”, and so on and so forth

Would love to hear that!

Hell yes!!! End of All Hope, baby!!!  :music:

Although I have to admit that I didn't like the song that much, pretty sure Floor will make me love the song!

So Tuomas has already had something in his mind about a future album, great to know that, I was actually happy that he doesn't even need a whole long year to come up with a new idea. 

So Tuomas has already had something in his mind about a future album, great to know that, I was actually happy that he doesn't even need a whole long year to come up with a new idea. 

She never said anything like that.