WhiteRaven

Tarja Turunen pt. III

1,770 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2018 at 10:36 AM, Imagineer said:

Well, knowing Tarja it’s probably more American metal. I don’t necessarily have a problem with that but I would definitely like to see her turn towards more European styles though. 

I do have a problem with that.  Tarja needs to stay FAR away from American metal.

Wow, Tarja is coming to Romania! To a random city, which is quite far from where I live, gah... But it's a Sunday, so... Tarja concert on the horizon again!! *happydance*

45 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Wow, Tarja is coming to Romania! To a random city, which is quite far from where I live, gah... But it's a Sunday, so... Tarja concert on the horizon again!! *happydance*

Lucky you! :D

2 hours ago, Sophia said:

Ahhhh I'm jealous!!! I saw she is doing a bunch of shows in Ukraine too.  

Obviously, we expect a full report here :D  Happy for you :)

Wait wait, let's see if I will make it to this show at all!

Because I was seriously playing around with the idea to go to Masters of Rock this year (she's playing there too). But that's a lot more complicated, while this one can be a sure thing if I really want it.

Hmm... Actually I could go to both! :laugh: (But I better don't speak this soon, I might end up not going to either of them, lol.) 

But to whichever concert of hers I'll end up going the next time, you can surely expect a report. :D 

15 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Hmm... Actually I could go to both! :laugh: 

You trying to make me die of jealousy!?!?!?

jk - DO IT.  I am excited for you :) if she comes back to America again, I will fly (again) to see her.  The only times I've ever flown somewhere for a concert is either Tarja or NW.  Worth it.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, Encaitar said:

You trying to make me die of jealousy!?!?!?

Nono, sorry! :laugh: I am just trying to motivate myself. The chances that I'll be able to go to MoR are thin, even if I'd want to...

I hope I'll manage to go at least to the other one which will be around here. :)

On 2/14/2019 at 2:07 PM, Sophia said:

When is she going to Romania?

If it's by July/August you might be one of the first people to listen to the new songs live  :O 

@Damian On 5th May. I don't think she'll sing many new songs that soon, but I bet she'll play at least one during her upcoming concerts!

This is a city-event, I was surprised when I saw that she'll be there, I didn't even know whether I should expect a classical or a rock show lol. (It will be a rock one from what I've heard. But a classical one would fit the setting more, hmm... idk.)

I really need some new music from her already, btw!

There’s already a new micro-site for the new album. And 10 years later I still don’t understand why a separate webpage for each of her releases is necessary 😛

You have to keep the tradition going (?)

Btw, where is it? can't find it

22 minutes ago, Damian said:

Btw, where is it? can't find it

http://www.tarja-newalbum.com/ - It's still empty though.

Hopefully her "very very soon" is sooner than her usual soon. :P  I'm looking forward to new music from her! 

16 minutes ago, Sophia said:

I'm looking forward to new music from her! 

Same here!! :D

1 hour ago, Serena said:

Same here!! :D

and same HERE :D 

I think it's hilarious she has a site for each new album haha.  I saw her insta post yesterday and got very excited. :)

18 hours ago, Encaitar said:

I think it's hilarious she has a site for each new album haha.

Every album and its microsite

Gosh, it's gonna be a long wait. I hope we get a new single coming up sooner than her usual 'soon'.

Seems like the announcement for the new album is coming this month! So i'd say a single may be released in the end of May or in June. Hopefully.

17 hours ago, Imagineer said:

Seems like the announcement for the new album is coming this month! So i'd say a single may be released in the end of May or in June.

Album in August? :D

Tarja posted a live clip from a concert where she sings Stormskärs Maja, it's live now on her insta story. Will be gone tomorrow.

That performance she posted was lovely. And wow, look what we have here! ♥

When I hear this song a little myself inside my brain goes like "SU NAVI PER MARIIII CHE IO LO SOOOO NOOO NOOO NON ESISTONO PIÙÙ!11"
What a song.
Anyway, I like her italian better than Sarah Brightman's :P 

28 minutes ago, Calinn said:

Anyway, I like her italian better than Sarah Brightman's :P 

Same here!!!

@Afrodite: 

This old video only reminds me how much I miss Tarja IN Nightwish. 

Seriously, I almost start to cry.