hunebedbouwer

Your TOP-5 of ANYTHING

256 posts in this topic

My top-5 things of this summer:

1) Scary record temperatures of 40+, beating former record of 37, 6!!!

2) the best ice-creams to eat during these high temperatures are still these kinds:

waterijsjes.jpg

Just water with fruit

3) There is just SO MUCH (way too much!!) sport on the tv nowadays!

4) I haven't read that much at all.........10 books at the most, which is an alltime low. Couldn't find good ones and just didn't have the feel for it this summer! 

5) Drank more beer than ever in my life..........mostly a 2% Amstel Radler, which has a distinct lemony flavour. Instead of the annual 10-15 bottles of beer, I must surely already have drunk 30 bottles this summer!!!! My goodness, I must be an alcoholic now!!!

amstelflesdubbelcitrus20v3.ashx?h=489&la

12 hours ago, hunebedbouwer said:

5) Drank more beer than ever in my life..........mostly a 2% Amstel Radler, which has a distinct lemony flavour. Instead of the annual 10-15 bottles of beer, I must surely already have drunk 30 bottles this summer!!!! My goodness, I must be an alcoholic now!!!

amstelflesdubbelcitrus20v3.ashx?h=489&la

Oh my, those are some numbers:giggle:.

I've grown to like this:

9e4526c3e9f1ef7f39979ab867182176_640x640

Strong beer (7,3%) with some juniper in it. Of course a couple of bottles is enough, this is very strong beer, but I like the taste. Malmgård is currently my favorite of these small breweries in Finland. 

Anyways, back to topic. Since Tool is releasing more music, it's time  for my top 5 Tool-songs:

5.Parabol/Parabola

4.Flood

3.Sober

2.Reflection

1.Schism

8 hours ago, Harvest said:

Oh my, those are some numbers:giggle:.

I've grown to like this:

9e4526c3e9f1ef7f39979ab867182176_640x640

Strong beer (7,3%) with some juniper in it. Of course a couple of bottles is enough, this is very strong beer, but I like the taste. Malmgård is currently my favorite of these small breweries in Finland. 

Anyways, back to topic. Since Tool is releasing more music, it's time  for my top 5 Tool-songs:

5.Parabol/Parabola

4.Flood

3.Sober

2.Reflection

1.Schism

I tried a Tool album (Aenima) recently and it was OK.  But I also tried Eat The Elephant by A Perfect Circle, which is a Tool-offshoot, and it was infinitely better - gorgeous album!

OK, my current top 5 "tools":

Johnson

Farage

Trump

Cummings (that's Dominic, not my friend Malcolm, who's just a bit of a dick)

Rees-Mogg

:cry:

@Essexboyinwales

As sad as it is, I completely agree with you, but I would add an enormous amount of very indecent adjectives towards those imbeciles which can't be posted here. Regarding your user name, I would advise you to stick where you are now and apply for Welsh citizenship as soon as you can for I can see an indepence coming not to far away.  

May the Owain Glyndr army be with you:P

Seeing that list of top-100 Welsh people of all time, I think I'd vote for Catherina Zeta-Jones everytime! :sunny:

So, my top-5 of favourite Welsh people:

1) Catherine Zeta-Jones (who wouldn't follow her in battle?)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor catherine zeta-jones

2) Owain Glyndr

3) Anthony Hopkins

4) Llywelyn the Great

5) Dafydd ap Gwilym