Sign in to follow this  
wanderingscribe

Sources for Nightwish Reloaded bonus live tracks?

7 posts in this topic

Hello all:

Brand spanking new poster here, so please be patient with me if the question I'm about to ask has been answered dozens of times before.

I would like to track down the Reloaded versions of Angels Fall First- Century Child and I'm wondering if the bonus live material duplicates stuff I already have on From Wishes To Eternity and the End Of Innocence bonus CD. Can you good people clear this up for me?

Also, is there anything on the Argentinian Bless The Child CD that isn't available elsewhere? Thanks everyone for your help :).  

Hello and welcome!

I don't have one of those with me, but I seem to remember it was indeed a bunch of tracks already found on (the various editions of) FWTE and EOI, nothing new.

That is correct. The regular album tracks are also identical to the original releases, except Angels Falls First which contains the 2001 remaster.

Also, is there anything on the Argentinian Bless The Child CD that isn't available elsewhere? Thanks everyone for your help :).  

Yeah, the video edit of Over the Hills and Far Away and a live version of The Kinslayer recorded in Argentina. It sort of feels like a bootleg though, with lots of tracks from different sources crammed together in one package. Different volume levels and sound quality.

I think you can find the reloaded versions from iTunes, AND if i were you I'd wait for the remastered boxet coming next year.