Sign in to follow this  
geoman286

Jinjer

18 posts in this topic

L_Alpenglow...this band is full of talent. Their all great musicians...and as you already made clear...they've got a gifted vocalist. Tatiana Shmaylyuk...gotta love her! She can do it all...except opera...could probably do that too...if she really wanted to?!

22 hours ago, geoman286 said:

L_Alpenglow...this band is full of talent. Their all great musicians...and as you already made clear...they've got a gifted vocalist. Tatiana Shmaylyuk...gotta love her! She can do it all...except opera...could probably do that too...if she really wanted to?!

Yes! They are all great musicians! Who know? I think she's all pure natural talent, I mean for the interviews that I've been seeing she tells that she has never studied singing and that she drinks and smokes (I do not know if she keeps doing it), but for example, I'm studying singing and it's one of the most difficult things I've done, it's definitely a very lucky girl and a beast on stage! I hope they record some live DVD/CD 

Talented musicians and vocalist, but the lyrics seem kind of bad. At certain moments it's very clear that whoever writes them simply lacks English skills. This is the case with many Russian and East European bands who write in English, and often prevents me from enjoying bands that are otherwise good or promising.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:36 AM, NighttimeBird said:

Talented musicians and vocalist, but the lyrics seem kind of bad. At certain moments it's very clear that whoever writes them simply lacks English skills. This is the case with many Russian and East European bands who write in English, and often prevents me from enjoying bands that are otherwise good or promising.

I can't disagree with you on lyric content...they're lyrics are not complex. I find them interesting though! They're trying to express their beliefs. On stage is where they impress me...all of them are very good at what they do. That's really what they're all about to me. They love to play metal music...and they do it very well!

New video. Very good musicianship...as always. A great vocal. At times you get Gwen Stefani like vocals...which is a really neat contrast to the music and their growled lyrics.

6 hours ago, L_Alpenglow said:

I loooove it! Good work Jinger! Great video and song 

I... actually agree! I love the contrast that the more quiet part brings.

Perennial is such a great song. Tatiana sounds amazing, both growls and clean vocals are superb. The drums are also amazing. The most atmospheric Jinjer songs like this one and Pisces for instant are imo their best work.

The video is great too. Tatiana looks gorgeous and I love the whole scenery. Great job.

Now I need to give more spins to the Micro EP.

Thank you Nighttimebird!!!! I totally agrees with Imagineer...Perennial is very much like Pisces...very good like Pisces. All their music is crazy! It's heavy metal jazz. Love it. Tatiana is gifted...she can do every style of metal vocal...and then give you jazz/blues. Regardless...here's another good one.

Tatiana is a beast...this reaction video is about the only one I like watching...ever! Well...except for my Son's...I have to like his...and Sharon Den Adel vocal reactions.