Sign in to follow this  
geoman286

Where is My Mind?

14 posts in this topic

Here is a band I'm playing with...we're Covered In Jelly. This is not the full song...so this is half-Covered In Jelly! I'm not saying we're good or bad...just sharing it. These are my friends and we have a good time doing this. I'm the guitar player on the right side of the screen...just a rhythm guitar guy for now. It's a Halloween Party at a local inn so we dress up.

10 hours ago, some_dude_on_the_interwebs said:

9/10. This sounds vaguely like Concrete Blonde, which is good.

Thanks Dude! The song is by Pixies...but we do Bloodletting by Concrete Blond. I'm told we have a better video to share on Friday...one shot with better equipment. If that's the case...I'm sure to share that one also.

11 minutes ago, suomi usa said:

Pretty good! Pretty cool! Glad you are in a band! 

What was your costume?  Hard to tell.

I guess i'm supposed to be a skeleton...but I didn't show my face much...i had the shroud over my head.

motorinn.jpg

@ geoman286----nice photo!  Looks scary for sure.  Glad you had a good Halloween.

I'll be looking for more photos and videos.

On 11/2/2017 at 1:08 AM, Unstrung said:

NIce! Looks like it was a good time.

It was a very good time. A pretty big crowd for such a small inn...I was a little nervous...it was my first time being paid to play.

8 hours ago, suomi usa said:

@ geoman286----nice photo!  Looks scary for sure.  Glad you had a good Halloween.

I'll be looking for more photos and videos.

suomi usa...there is more pictures....and maybe a good video. i'll see about posting them saturday.

One of the first songs I learned to play with a band. Wish I done a better job on it...but I rushed it. RIP Delores O'Riordan.

From practice again...it is what it is...practice. See if you like it or not...no matter whether you do or not...either enjoy it or laugh at it. We play regardless because we love to do it.

Anyway...we did this pretty well. There is some foul language...just be prepared for it.

AC/DC this time...one of my favorites songs from my youth. I don't think there is much potty mouth in this one?

I know! This stuff really isn't that good...but I love doing it. It's only rhythm guitar! Anyway...I learn songs and like to share what I'm doing with them. Love playing Ramones stuff!