Serena

Within Temptation II

963 posts in this topic

Let's keep the ball going!

As a reminder, we have a new album called "Resist" which will be released on Dec 14th

image.thumb.png.fb08a567adfeb69b38c00b333470d8d8.png

1. The Reckoning (feat. Jacoby Shaddix)
2. Endless War
3. Raise Your Banner (feat. Anders Fridén)
4. Supernova
5. Holy Ground
6. In Vain
7. Firelight (feat. Jasper Steverlinck)
8. Mad World
9. Mercy Mirror
10. Trophy Hunter

And we have this AMAZING video!! :D

I'm guessing the special edition will include the instrumental versions on a bonus disc?

3 minutes ago, Magnus said:

I'm guessing the special edition will include the instrumental versions on a bonus disc?

Probably! ;)

You are right @Magnus. There’s also a box version with this special edition + a mini cassette tape version, guitar picks playing cards and more  personally I’d love for an ear book edition  though.

I like the video. Although if there isn’t a second part for another song it will be weird as we didn’t really get much of what’s happening in this one. Strange that Martjin and Jeroen weren’t there. Maybe in a second video if there is one?

I thought that the second video was for a another song. Need to read better. Way to destroy a spaceship as cool as "we give it a cold!".

Just now, Imagineer said:

There’s also a box version with this special edition + a mini cassette tape version, guitar picks playing cards and more  personally I’d love for an ear book edition  though.

Yeah, I prefer Earbooks but I'm guessing the special edition will resemble the one for Hydra (which is about the same size as an Earbook, but more of an actual box.

Just now, Imagineer said:

Maybe in a second video if there is one?

Maybe they're the bad guys? :P

19 minutes ago, Imagineer said:

I like the video. Although if there isn’t a second part for another song it will be weird as we didn’t really get much of what’s happening in this one

Yeah it's a bit confusing! :)

It'd make sense considering the video basically ends with the guys raising their banners.

It seems there won't be a regular 2-CD edition though :( So it's either the standard edition, which is definitely gonna drop in price, or the super expensive box set which is gonna hold its value but... well, it's expensive.

^No, he's not

Really liked the video, great quality and cool costumes. I hope the next one will be a sequel in some way.

This collaboration also brought back some memories for me. I remember how me and my cousin were once on a trip together to Copenhagen with our grandma and found a large record store where we spent a good hour or so browsing. This was about 13-14 years ago. I recall being overjoyed to find a new copy of The Dance for a good price, as I could never find it in any of the local record stores back home, and he bought something by Papa Roach. I've no idea why, but the clear difference in our taste in metal at the time always stuck with me. It never crossed my mind that one of my favourite bands growing up would collaborate with the singer of one of my cousin's favourite bands at the time.

I don't think so. We barely talk these days. I've shared the video on my FB feed at least.

14 hours ago, Magnus said:

I've shared the video on my FB feed at least. 

Did that too!! :)

We might or might not have lost Sharon in an intense battle with aliens... The night has been long and so many have fallen! Curious to find out who you'll still see on stage next month? Then we have good news for you: the official music video for our very first single 'The Reckoning' (feat. Jacoby Shaddix) is out now!

Who we’ll see on stage next month? Is that a typo or what?

3 hours ago, Ann_argr said:

Sharon looks... different.

I really like the video by the way. Their best one, if you ask me.

I like The Howling video  much more 

52 minutes ago, Speckofdust said:

I like The Howling video  much more 

Love both!! :D