Serena

Within Temptation II

848 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Serena said:

Let's wait!! :)

I think you are a much more optimistic person than me, but ok I will try to have more patience :sweat: 

2 hours ago, silverlining said:

I think you are a much more optimistic person than me,

Am I? We'll get something new! IIRC we saw 6 videos from Black Xmas!

Thanks, guys! I really do appreciate that my grandmother seens to like WT (I've tried Epica once but that's definitely too "heavy" for her xD). She made it up by taking me to a Helene Fischer concert, though xD 

I guess that "love for music" is running in our family. My mother also adores Within Temptation and have accompanied me to 3 concerts. She also went to concerts by Nightwish, Scorpions, Iron Maiden :D

(but I did introduce her to WT and NW xD).

-----------------------------------------

I think it's a lovely idea that WT are trying to make it up for not having released "Resist" by uploading those Black X-Mas videos!

@Mainshow

Helene Fischer???!!!!!! Ouch...........that must have hurt.....:P

Well, to be honest, most of my friends don't particularly like metal. Not to mention my mother or other close family members. Only a few nephews feel that harder groove. I'm already glad that she likes Abba, The Cats, Simon & Garfunkel and that kind of music. 

* I wonder how WT now feel about their new record company?

@Mainshow

Not only loves your grandma Within Temptation.............she loves Nightwish TOO and she speaks very good English!!!

What a woman!!!!!!:D:P:D

Gruss Gott, 

And just a random chosen tour vlog (no.10).............

On 12/16/2018 at 1:31 PM, hunebedbouwer said:

* I wonder how WT now feel about their new record company?

I imagine their a little pissed (Sharon did a recent interview and was asked when the album was coming out, and she said february first but she didn't sound confident about it at all. I'm guessing not knowing for sure when your own album is dropping is super annoying). Maybe in a few years when they release their next album and do press for it they will talk a little about it, like how now in a lot of interviews they are talking about the problems they had with Hydra.

3 hours ago, hunebedbouwer said:

And just a random chosen tour vlog (no.10).............

I think that was one of the nicer vlog's, it's interesting to see them right before they go on stage. I also liked the StarWars one (vlog 6), I like watching other people geek out over things they love and seeing the machine make the costume replicas was really cool.

I sometimes like the vocal coach reacts genre of videos because they can be a little more interesting, but unless I really like the personality of the reactor I tend to find these videos boring (but still youtube recommends them to me in mass).

54 minutes ago, Serena said:

Finally a new video :good: , although I feel like if they really wanted to drive up engagement they should upload those odd sharon in a bunny costume eating carrots she keeps posting to instagram (but maybe they are to off brand for the youtube channel:dunno:)

^^Agreed, it still baffles me that she chose to wear that abysmal wig and for the cover too ffs.

I'd much prefer that pic or maybe this one:

81wYTRZvetL._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lena said:

^^Agreed, it still baffles me that she chose to wear that abysmal wig and for the cover too ffs.

81wYTRZvetL._SY355_.jpg

This cover is beautiful!

1 hour ago, Lena said:

IDK while I do like the other two options better I've gotten used to that album cover, with the bad curly orange wig and ugly wings. It would be weird for me if it changed :pardon:(at least they are using the green background and not the awful orange one).

Also the Ice Queen video is just about the ugliest I've ever seen, so my expectations for pleasing aesthetics from the era of the band are non-existent.

Everything about this is bad :pinch:, I can't even watch it for more than a few seconds.

36 minutes ago, silverlining said:

Also the Ice Queen video is just about the ugliest I've ever seen, so my expectations for pleasing aesthetics from the era of the band are non-existent.

Everything about this is bad :pinch:, I can't even watch it for more than a few seconds.

I'm sorry, that is so bad it's just hilarious :D  Also it kept me watching because I was greatly concerned that her top was about to come off any second...

1 hour ago, silverlining said:

Amen! It's horrible!

43 minutes ago, silverlining said:

IDK while I do like the other two options better I've gotten used to that album cover, with the bad curly orange wig and ugly wings. It would be weird for me if it changed :pardon:(at least they are using the green background and not the awful orange one).

Yeah I've gotten used to it as well, but it's soo much worse than those two.

Ahahahah, the video is hilariously awful. 

44 minutes ago, silverlining said:

...my expectations for pleasing aesthetics from the era of the band are non-existent.

But why? Look at these gems:

The-promotional-photos-of-Mother-Earth-wMother-Earth-within-temptation-34922281-

:P

43 minutes ago, Serena said:

Amen! It's horrible!

Yeah it's terrible. It was even bad back in 2000. It's a shame because the song is so awesome. 

1 minute ago, Benicus said:

Yeah it's terrible. It was even bad back in 2000.

Agree!!

5 hours ago, Lena said:

81wYTRZvetL._SY355_.jpg

Looks better as the Ice Queen cover:

R4Embna.jpg