Serena

Within Temptation II

948 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Imagineer said:

Yeah maybe. I definitely saw mini cassette in jpc or some other store but that may have been a mistake.  

Sure it's a mistake! Mini cassette doesn't make sense!!

I think the song Raise Your Banner will not much be changed in its structure that the was was leaked.. I guess it was only a bad quality of the song,not a demo..

Hihihi....what's next?

Are they going to release their next concert on VHS or Betamax again? I'm really looking forward to all the versions of that release:cool: 

Sharon & the boys must be in such a nostalgic mood! Maybe it is the start of the return of the record shops..........now, wouldn't that be absolutely marvelous!!

Indeed, MC has Always been the abbreviation for music cassette, those things that I have taped thousands hours of music on.

For our youngsters...this is what they looked like......my favourite  brand....the TDK SA-90!

1998-tdk-sa-90-audio-cassette.jpg

@Essexboyinwales

The Stones did a 'Rewind' already in 1984........:giggle:

1 hour ago, Speckofdust said:

I think the song Raise Your Banner will not much be changed in its structure that the was was leaked.. I guess it was only a bad quality of the song,not a demo..

Maybe.....

I'm thinking it will be pretty much the same, which isn't a bad thing. The leak just seemed to be unmastered.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:11 AM, Mainshow said:

I really hope they are about to release "Raise Your Banner" (since we somehow already've heard it). I would like 'em to save some previously unheard material for the album.

On the one hand, yes. On the other, since they will be playing new songs on the tour I wouldn't mind knowing another song they will play before going to the show.

14 hours ago, Imagineer said:

On the other, since they will be playing new songs on the tour I wouldn't mind knowing another song they will play before going to the show.

Agree with you!!! :D

I haven't used any sort of cassette in like... 15 years., and that won't change. I don't use picks. I don't play poker. So, standard edition it is, then. And if I like the songs, I'll just buy the Instrumentals on iTunes. Sacrifice quality - do a favor to my wallet. :D

1 hour ago, NeoGeorg said:

I haven't used any sort of cassette in like... 15 years., and that won't change. I don't use picks. I don't play poker. So, standard edition it is, then. And if I like the songs, I'll just buy the Instrumentals on iTunes. Sacrifice quality - do a favor to my wallet. :D

Same here!!

'I  FOUGHT LIKE A LIONESS TO KEEP OUR RELATION GOING!'

Apparently that was one of her issues of the last years. Had a quiet inkling that was the case when I read about her troubles. Hope they stay together.

It's typical that you do read this kind of stuff in a Dutch women's magazine, but not in any metal/music one. Much more open.

I thought something like that! If someone reads the whole interview, can please post traslation here?

Well, here we go. In a few hours, we'll have new songs... in the form of crappy phone videos.

I for one will not be watching. :rolleyes:

Well crappy phone videos are not that crappy anymore. Normally I wouldn’t listen to them but I don’t know if I want to see them live without knowing the new songs. I may give them a spin. Of course it depends on how many they’ll play. If asides from TR and RYB they play like two songs I probably won’t listen to them but if they play like 5... I don’t know. 

*Wishes he could resist the temptation (see what I did there :P ) and not check out the setlist beforehands but knows that he is too weak to wait for one and a half month* :P

They can... look nice. But comparing the sound quality, audience noise included, to a studio recording in my living room on high-end speakers... Yeah. :P First time's gotta be special.

I just realized, though, I'm seeing them myself in just one and a half week. Wow.

4 hours ago, NeoGeorg said:

They can... look nice. But comparing the sound quality, audience noise included, to a studio recording in my living room on high-end speakers... Yeah. :P First time's gotta be special.

I just realized though, I'm seeing them myself in just one and a half week. Wow.

Well yeah definitely!

Lucky you, if it was just a week I would definitely try to go without knowing anything beforehandss

Just saw the setlist. I won't post it, I won't spoil you, but I let you know that I'll hate you all so much :D Nah, seriously, enjoy the concert, you'll surely have a great time.

And I do hope the setlist stays the same until next year, which is likely they visit South America.

10 minutes ago, Damian said:

Just saw the setlist. I won't post it, I won't spoil you, but I let you know that I'll hate you all so much :D Nah, seriously, enjoy the concert, you'll surely have a great time.

Spoiler

Where did you see it? :D

Saw it too! Pretty good

Raise Your Banner

TR

Endless War

In the Middle of the Night

Stand My Ground

All I Need

Supernova

Shot in the Dark

The Promise

Faster

Mercy Mirror

Paradise

Thoe

Forgiven

Whyd

Mother Earth

Stairway

OMG NO ICE QUEEN?

Edit:

Encore: Ice Queen

Angels

Whole world (acoustic)

Rhe Howling

[\spoiler]

That setlist. HOLY ****. I want it. Now.

Spoiler

The Howling closing the show is genius (that setlist posted above is missing the encore). And Stairway to the Skies being there at all. Hope they keep it for the whole tour.

Just added it CK. 

Soo wait. How long are we supposed to talk in spoilers for? I don’t want to spoil it for those who don’t want to but we can’t use spoilers for the next two months :P

I wonder if RYB is coming tomorrow.