geoman286

Infected Rain

6 posts in this topic

Yes! Infected Rain is probably my favorite East European band. I listened to the album "86" quite some times, in my opinion it's their best. Also, they make awesome videos. "Serendipity" was the first time the band really caught my attention, and then after "Mold" was released I was fully on board.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, NighttimeBird said:

Yes! Infected Rain is probably my favorite East European band. I listened to the album "86" quite some times, in my opinion it's their best. Also, they make awesome videos. "Serendipity" was the first time the band really caught my attention, and then after "Mold" was released I was fully on board.

I think they have a nice vibe to their music...it's a little different for metal. It can sound pop like at times...that's what I love about it! This band and Jinjer have very cool vibes!

They are going on tour as support of Eluveitie (and "special guest" Lacuna Coil)! I'm thinking of going.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:57 PM, NighttimeBird said:

They are going on tour as support of Eluveitie (and "special guest" Lacuna Coil)! I'm thinking of going.

I did not know of this tour...wish I could see them...they''re all bands I enjoy listening to. Infected Rain is somewhat new to me. They're becoming a very good band! I've listened to a lot of their music online, but I've not purchased any records yet. Regardless, they would be fun to see live.

This just appeared in my youtube feed, I got stupid excited because I had no idea that they were making new music... or that they signed with Napalm!

My first impression of the song is that it's musically not very different from their previous album, but the vocals and lyrics are a bit better!