hunebedbouwer

PLASTIC EUKARIOTE - 2018 Forum Awards

59 posts in this topic

@suomi usa

Suomi USA seeks stressed soul searching sessions submitting state sponsored sweaty steamy spicey  sauna spins. 

That has defenitely a ring to it, I must admit.         I like sauna's! My last visit has already been too long ago.    

I'm curious......with what do the Americans hit each other in their sauna's?  

@hunebedbouwerthank you very much for running this!!  And I want to express my deepest apologies for not participating as I should have.  I most definitely intended to, but kept telling myself I had "plenty of time still"...until one day I didn't.  But thank you for doing this and for the smiles it gave me.  Also thanks to all who voted for me.  :) I've enjoyed being a part of this community this past year(well, 5 months really!?) and getting to know you all a little better.  :)

Also, very happy that @Serena, @Sophia & @GreatEyeall won their respective categories, as I was most surely going to vote for them, but then never got around to it.  When I saw the Buzzyboddy award, I knew that surely no one could get it except for Serena!!!  And of course of the newer members, I've really enjoyed reading Sophia's posts (it helps that we have the same opinions in many matters as well!).  As for drama, of course GreatEye, although I will say that I look forward to GreatEye's posts more than almost any others, mostly because I agree with the majority of GreatEye's opinions but I am too timid to say them myself.  :)  Much respect to you all.  :) 

4 minutes ago, Encaitar said:

When I saw the Buzzyboddy award, I knew that surely no one could get it except for Serena!!! 

Hahahaha!! Thanks!

And thanks to everybody who voted for me! I feel very honored to win! :D

@Encaitar

Your deepest apologies accepted.

I know a very good solution to not let you forget the 2019 Awards. Organize the bloody thing yourself!:D I mean, you can basically set your own time, rules, awards and deadlines.........no stress of voting too late at all......:giggle: For a bit of forum standards and security, please read all the former Award winning ceremonies, please. 

14 hours ago, hunebedbouwer said:

@suomi usa

Suomi USA seeks stressed soul searching sessions submitting state sponsored sweaty steamy spicey  sauna spins. 

That has defenitely a ring to it, I must admit.         I like sauna's! My last visit has already been too long ago.    

I'm curious......with what do the Americans hit each other in their sauna's?  

To answer your question.....

I do not know what Americans hit each other with since I only sauna with Finns and Estonians.

As for who will do the 2019 Forum Awards...perhaps you can offer some Jans Hagel....

Yes, that might be a good idea.

I'm sure, I can add these cookies on my Income Tax Form as necessary NW-forum-award costs, deductible and all!:D

One last post from me on this year´s thread. I just wanted to take give one of FACTS OF LIFE questions a bit more attention. The one which asked who should replace Floor if she decided to call it quits.

The answers were;

Amanda Somerville

Anneke van Giersbergen

Marcela Bovia (2)

Dianne van Giersbergen

Tarja (as in a intended joke, I think)

Christina Adriana Chiara Scabbia

Anette (bad joke:P)

But @The Name Of The Wind came up with the best name of all;  NO CLUE (I always liked that singer)