Marius

Decades World Tour 2018

2,465 posts in this topic

Yes, awesome translation :D Top notch!

What he says is something like...

- life in Nightwish is basically family-like, with everyone supporting each other and working towards the same goal

- he also jokingly considers himself and Emppu being the children in the band.

...but I'm sure that is exactly how you managed to interpret it, too :)

Can't wait for the Finnish show! I think they're probably going to film this one or Hartwall for some upcoming release, which would be great.

By the way, anyone knows if the show at Wacken will be streamed online? I would love to have a Showtime, Storytime vibe again. :)

Don't know about streams but usually the main stage shows are filmed and released at least partially by Wacken.

I don't think either of them should be performed during this tour, but next time around I'd love to see them bring back Taikatalvi, Ghost River and Song of Myself.

34 minutes ago, Magnus said:

I don't think either of them should be performed during this tour, but next time around I'd love to see them bring back Taikatalvi, Ghost River and Song of Myself.

Ghost River is a live killer! :) More songs from Imaginaerum please.

2 hours ago, GreatEye said:

2nite is Joensuu show, Ilosaarirock festival. First Finland show this year, right? Can we expect some surprises, tonight, eh? Some Tapio maybe? :P

90 minutes show according to the schedule.

10 hours ago, GreatEye said:

Can we expect some surprises, tonight, eh? Some Tapio maybe? :P

Instagram says yes!

Hope to see him Lahti! :)

Cut right at the best part :P

Tapio sounds a bit weird though? More clean vocals than harsh. Still a great performance.

Btw now that we know they are filming a dvd where do you think it will be? Hart wall sounds like the most logical idea.

I think that they will record in various shows in Finland. Not one show. But thats just my opinion. 
Its a shame that they didn't rehearse Pharaoh. :( 

They should play Nightwish - Nightwish song for the live DVD recording. If not, would be funny.

3 hours ago, Imagineer said:

Cut right at the best part :P

Tapio sounds a bit weird though? More clean vocals than harsh. Still a great performance.

Btw now that we know they are filming a dvd where do you think it will be? Hart wall sounds like the most logical idea.

Huh? where did they confirm that? And hopefully it's Mexico :P

53 minutes ago, Symphoniker said:

Huh? where did they confirm that? And hopefully it's Mexico :P

22 hours ago, GreatEye said:

Tuomas with fans today, Kitee, Nightwish days, organised by Plamen Dimov, their music teacher. :) Good times!

*He announce live dvd from decades tour. :D

6 hours ago, GreatEye said:

Here it is :) Waaah I am so exited about Tapio :D His voice is not from this world.

Coool!!! :D:D

It's cool to see as a guest performance, but I actually prefer Marco.

Floor sounds lovely in the clips from this show. The operatic parts sound better than ever.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:29 AM, GreatEye said:

Here it is :) Waaah I am so exited about Tapio :D His voice is not from this world.

Floor's operatic voice is great and we should hear it more. It's kinda scary. Love it.

13 minutes ago, Somebody's Lass said:

Still no news on the Russian dates? No? M'kay...

*waits*

Sorry, but I think Tuomas said it’s not happening this  time as they had some troubles organizing it or something? I think it’s in the q and a video posted above. 

OMG! Best Floorgasm in this whole tour. Maybe best Floorgasm ever in GLS? Either she was having an incredible voice day or she has made use of this break to get her voice back to top notch state. Not only was this whole belt amazing, but from what I've seen from the other songs of the show, she was singing insanely good on this date!!! Just what I needed today haha.