AngelWingsToDust

Within Temptation

2,466 posts in this topic

They won't open to any of the shows I'm considering to attend, but I prefer support acts that are at least slightly different than the headliner. Some of the Beyond the Black songs I heard literally sound like WT leftovers.

@Imagineer

We all know that Nightwish would be the best support act for WT and vice versa.

What's up with all these leaks.........we haven't even got enough water in our rivers to sail ships on!

I seem to be the only one who doesn't like their new generic approach. But then again, it's coming from someone who think they went downhill after Mother Earth and don't have any tracks worth mentioning since THOE. I thought Hydra was bad, but then I heard their most recent single. The overuse of dubstep and beats is just terrible.

19 minutes ago, A Blessed Wish said:

I seem to be the only one who doesn't like their new generic approach. But then again, it's coming from someone who think they went downhill after Mother Earth and don't have any tracks worth mentioning since THOE. I thought Hydra was bad, but then I heard their most recent single. The overuse of dubstep and beats is just terrible.

Yes but you can't help this... WT is going their own path not looking at past much

48 minutes ago, Speckofdust said:

WT is going their own path not looking at past much

That's cool! But hey, they are not that bad experimenting! I personally didn't like WHYD very much when it was released, but the rest of THOE was pretty good! I didn't like Dangerous, but Hydra has good stuff on it! Maybe singles arent their best choice! :)

Cool video!

I still hope they won’t fill the setlist with Resist songs. It’ll be cool to hear some of them live for the first time but I prefer having more songs I know on the setlist. 

1 hour ago, silverlining said:

Funny vid of Ruud rehearsing for the tour

Cool video!!! :D

Love the video! I am so hyped for this new era! Both songs we've heard so far are good, and heavier than usual! Love the visuals.