dragonprincess

Imaginaerum World Tour 2012-2013

2,367 posts in this topic

Enter the Vault just put tickets up for "Rubberband of Wolves"... of course they aren't saying it's Nightwish, but the hint is strong enough. ARG... I wish I lived in or close to LA for this :(.

I look forward to dates in the UK being announced- I've only been able to catch NW at a festival up until this point, and would quite like to see a full set at their own show. August sounds good, hopefully it won't coincide with the family holiday, or any graduate scheme interviews... Assuming they do the usual London-Birmingham-Manchester shows (I imagine they'll do a couple of others, too), I'll almost certainly go and see them in Manchester, and depending on available money/ available time off (assuming I have a job by then), I might try and get to another one of their shows, too- probably whichever is closest to Manchester. If they only do London, then I will curse them and London repeatedly, but I'll probably try and make it down, anyway.

I'm hoping to go to the Rubber Band gig...that'd be cool.

Reeaaalllly hoping to go to the signing...debating brining the bass, I want Marco to sign the headstock.....it'd be just cool and a reminder why I picked up bass.

Can't wait for next saturday!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for US dates. I really hope in May-August they'll come here. Summer works best for me biggrin.png. And I really hope they have a good setlist. I want to hear Ghost Love Score live just once.

Same here. I will save up to go to any state. I just want to hear them live. :dwarf:

I'm really looking forward to March. I'm going to attend their concert in Joensuu, as it's not too far away from my home town. Just the time passes too slowly for my preferences!

I will attend the Parisian show in Bercy! Can't wait! This avenue is so big... I'm so happy that they'll play here :)

Tuomas said that if they sell all the tickets, it will be their biggest show ever! :)

I'd like to think that the first one on that list says "Storytime", but when I zoom out it looks to me like Marlboro, a cigarette brand. And I don't think that's a song, unless the guys wrote it during a round of drunken uno or something.

Somewhat I wouldn't be surprised if they actually made a song named Marlboro.

But I would guess, too, that the first one is Storytime C:

yup, surely Storytime goes 1st, and I also see smth like Song of Myself / smth else / smth else near the end of setlist. Talk about some poppuri?

and there's also the birdie song under #9, goes right after another song being completely srtikenthrough. And The Islander right after Birdie, no?

also am I seeing things or there are no traces of Nemo at all? I'll throw some part of my clothes onstage if Nemo and Wishmaster are off the setlist for forever :P

I guess the LA show isn't selling amazingly well, they keep discounting tickets.

I think they would have been better off in smaller venues with a few dates if they really wanted to open in the US. The country is too big to really attract a lot of fans.

I definitely see "Song of Myself," "Last of the Wilds," and "Last Ride of the Day." Something looked a little like "Wishmaster," but it might have been "Scaretale." Not even sharpening in The GIMP helped. :(

The 21st is almost here. It would be fun to meet some of you at the show in LA. :)

Yeah, same here - can't wait for the UK dates - I hope they announce them soon! Wouldn't want to see them at a festival - I want to see a whole set from them, hopefully in the north=west, but if not we'll go to London. I'm holding off planning any holidays from May onwards until I get their dates!!

I look forward to dates in the UK being announced- I've only been able to catch NW at a festival up until this point, and would quite like to see a full set at their own show. August sounds good, hopefully it won't coincide with the family holiday, or any graduate scheme interviews... Assuming they do the usual London-Birmingham-Manchester shows (I imagine they'll do a couple of others, too), I'll almost certainly go and see them in Manchester, and depending on available money/ available time off (assuming I have a job by then), I might try and get to another one of their shows, too- probably whichever is closest to Manchester. If they only do London, then I will curse them and London repeatedly, but I'll probably try and make it down, anyway.

I would like to go to the show in Milan... i just need some money for the tickets and the travel! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!