dragonprincess

Imaginaerum World Tour 2012-2013

2,434 posts in this topic

I thought that Storytime can´t be better, but what Floor did yesterday was simply amazing. I mean that "opera" bit just before the end chorus!

I don't want to play the devil's advocate here, but Bee didn't bash Anette. Saying that one considers this era as a "dark era" doesn't count as an insult or anything, there are indeed some people that don't like this era not because of Anette, music has also changed much and also the direction of the band. You do get that some people don't like the new NW style, don't you? It's not like you have to like Anette or the new style, or everything you say will be considered as "bashing".

Oh, but he did. If you check his previous posts you will find a pattern. It's not a one time thing. There's a context behind it all. I also addressed what you just said about not having to have been a fan of Anette in my post, did you not read all of it? There are plenty of people who weren't keen on her, but who chose to focus on what they did like and simply thought their time was too valuable to waste on negativity. If his comment had been about the music and not Anette as a singer, he wouldn't have made a complete u-turn just because Floor joined the band and Anette left, as the tour is still the same as before and there's no new material from the since to go by either. The only change is Anette being replaced by Floor, so it's got everything to do with him being happy that Anette is gone. There really is no need to dance on her grave, just like there wasn't any need to do so when Tarja was fired either. It doesn't add anything to the discussion.

I replied about this very specific comment. You decided to say that "there no need to bash Anette" based on previous comments, but I have seen Bee's previous comments, and this particular one you decided to reply to was not bashing.

Still, people do have the right to be happy, if they didn't like Anette. I have seen many times on this forum people saying that "oh, my sister/dad/whatever doesn't like Anette, he/she prefers Tarja" like this is some sort of a bad thing. People have tastes, and if Bee feels that this era was not a good era, I don't see why this particular comment was bashing.

Bashing might be the wrong word, but he sure likes to dance on her grave. There's really no need for that. Anyway, let's move on shall we?

Floor seems to have improved a lot. Ghost River sounds amazing! She finally stopped belting it. The "beautifully shy" part never sounded better!

First row was great, I had great people beside me and we had a blast I can tell :)

I was not sure but the Ending of the Movie was weird. I was hoping to see the actors ect (just as it is with normal premieres) and I stood up for standing ovations when I recognised that people were not standing for standing ovations but they were leaving. I was like: erm?

Anyway, my pictures:

https://www.facebook...=1&notif_t=like

And my little part of Arabesque - the mobile phone took so long to switch from picture to video mode :(

Btw, where did you sit, SannaH? I was the green haired guy if anyone from here happened to notice me. :) I too thought it was ridiculous that half of the crowd had pretty much left their sits by the time the credits started rolling! I wanted to stand up for the applauds but didn't have the courage until some people around me did... I'm really shy... xD

The shortest comment I can make is Nightwish didn’t play Imaginaerum as Tuomas said in his interview.

And to be honest I was glad they didn’t.

•Crowd during the show: Finnish crowd is always quite slow to warm up. I was sitting quite far away and people in there weren't so crazy. In the first rows the atmosphere must have been really amazing. When Marco told some jokes it was so strange when nobody in the whole arena seemed to react! Maybe I just heard Marco talking inside my head . I too missed some of his jokes so maybe he just spoke too quickly. During some songs the crowd was great even there where I was sitting but then in the next one people were quiet again. Anyway, I think the Finnish crowd is really loyal to them and the applauses after every single song were great. I just missed some clapping etc. during the songs.”

I was quit close to stage and I had the same feeling. The quietest Nightwish gig I’ve ever seen.

I don’t remember to see Ever Dream or Siren to be played in dark hall with only few lighters here and there.

At few moments I looked at stage and found myself to thinking about previous Hartwall gig.

If I should choose one song highlight for me then it would be The Siren.

Maybe cause that part of Nightwish history is considered as the dark age and should be forgotten

“We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.”

Nightwish