Sign in to follow this  
GhostLoveScore

GhostLoveScore's Covers

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! My name is Sergei and here are my vocal and key Nightwish covers:)

Turn Loose the Mermais

NEW! Higher Than Hope

And my keyboard cover of Forever yours orchestral playback

That's great, man! Thanks for sharing! :) Sometimes I really like to watch these piano tutorials. Actually there was a time when I sneaked into the piano room in college with an open laptop and tried to play what I saw in the tutorial videos. :P Was fun because I can't play the piano at all and I managed to play something I like with the help of these videos.

Weee screams for 4-handed playing probably, or is it physically even possible to play it the same way it is shown in here? I play piano for quite a while now but I guess I couldn't manage to play it exactly like in the tutorial (also probably because I can't even grab an octave with my small hands). But it is anyway great and very accurate, thank you :)

Here is my version of Scaretale, and here is youtube version of my play:

Yesterday I added link on you video cause it's really cool

Weee screams for 4-handed playing probably, or is it physically even possible to play it the same way it is shown in here? I play piano for quite a while now but I guess I couldn't manage to play it exactly like in the tutorial (also probably because I can't even grab an octave with my small hands). But it is anyway great and very accurate, thank you :)

Well..playing an octave is very usual for good pianists)) You must practice more if you can't do this...

Me too have lots of problems in playing piano, cause I started not so long ago(

Thank you guys:)