Devious Mischievous

Contacting the Mods

1,266 posts in this topic

Majority of people use the "View New content" option rather than sifting through the huge forum lists, because of this we've never been hugely stressed about the order.

We had quite a server crash two days ago and we had to rebuild the forums and the websites which are connected to us from scratch.

We are lucky that we didn't lost our complete database. Right now, we're working on it to get the "forum look" back. This will take some time, that's for sure and can't be done in 2 days, it will be a slow process.

Before anyone goes moaning about it, yes we totally understand that this is not a perfect situation but we're taken care of all this. One step after the other.  Thanks.

Hi there, I dont know which Mod took a lot of time helping to figure out what was wrong with my account, but thanks! I can post again! :good:

That was me and good to see it's working again. :)

Info for all:  When joining the site, turning into a blank white page, should be fine by now. We solved that problem. Anyone still having problems to join the forum, please drop us a line here.

Mojo,

Just to let you know:

I don't know if everything is working yet again, but here are some things I still do come across:

*Colour of letters is white, but when posting something it does turn to blue.

*Reputation colour is green with that white lettering

*Avatars of a lot of people are still missing (including my own)

*When I'm looking at Eilanna's avatar for example, I get her latest avatar on the main page, but her older avatar on the individual posts

No it's not

1) Yup we can see that ourselves but thanks

2) As above

3) They are gone forever, re-upload a new one

4) That's a cache issue with your browser.

I can't access the Calendar.  Please help.

We have not reinstalled it yet, but tbh it was never used. I think it was used once a couple years back for the Forum awards 

There are two Devilskin topics. Can you remove one of them? I think the newest one seems to be the better one, with a bit more text, so maybe leave that one. They both have just the first post. So I know what to link to :)

Edit: I linked to the new one. 

Done for now, thank you  :)

Edited by Eilenna

Thanks Eilenna! :good: I removed the old Devilskin topic and copy/pasted some info from there to the newer thread. :) And the index is closed again.

Greetings~

Can one of the the mods edit my recent post on World Tour EFMB 215/2016? --Seems like the

quote double posted...tried to fix to no avail....sorry for that...

Thank you for your help!