Devious Mischievous

Contacting the Mods

1,266 posts in this topic

Thank you :) 

I'm done for now.

There are two threads for Opus Doria. I think the most recent one could be merged into the first one as it has only one post. 

1st Opus Doria, 2nd Opus Doria

I'm keeping the link to the first thread.

Oh well... The new topic holds only a brief introduction, but I guess it works as a post. Merged, and index locked.

Hello mods!

Can someone fix the typo in "concert meet ups"?

Should say "Carnegie Music Hall in PA---Help!"

The i is missing in-in....

Many thanks!

Sure. We had some serious server issues. It took some time to find that small software glitch. We got it fixed and it looks like we're back to normal. :)

Glad that the forum is back. :) I was already wondering if it was a problem with my comp or my internet.

HI moderators, can you merge my posts in the World Tour thread? Accidentally doubled post while I'm trying to edit my last post (and lost all of it!) Thanks! 

Just realised I never requested access to the Speaker's Corner. So.. I'm hereby requesting access to this corner of the forum!

Edit:

Thanks  :good:

Edited by Undertow

Dandelion merged two posts of mine last night, accusing me of double posting. The two posts have about four words in common, including "I" and "the". The semantic content is totally different also. How on earth is this a double post?

@abcconjecture: A double post doesn’t necessarily mean that the content of the posts is exactly the same. Here on the NW forum a double post is when you post into a topic, then no one posts after you, and you post again right under your previous post. It counts as a double post if there are less than 14 days between your previous and your current post. If no one posts after you for 14 or more days, you are free to post again right under your post and keep the topic alive. :)

You can't do it yourself, you have to request it to admin who then approves the change.

Mkay, done. I figured it could've been a play on words, but maybe typo is more likely.

Hi, I find one of the last posts in World Tour topic incredibly distasteful and horrible. If those sort of comments are allowed here, I don't want to be on this forum anymore. Thanks.

Nope, comments like that are not appropriate and are not for this forum. The post has been dealt with. 

Just realised I never requested access to the Speaker's Corner. So.. I'm hereby requesting access to this corner of the forum!

Edit:

Em, hi, could I please have access as well?

Shall I take the silence as a "no"? :(

Posts merged. Please do not double post if your latest post is less than two weeks old. - Dandelion

Don't worry, everyone gets access to that area who asks for permission. :) Unfortunately though only Carol can give you access and she is quite busy now... She will give you access though, that's 100% :)