Devious Mischievous

Contacting the Mods

1,250 posts in this topic

Would you please change the title of my Members Creations?

From 'Lyrics and Rhythm Guitar'

To "Dark Walk In The Park"

It was the first song I ever wrote...so it means the most to me. I'd like it to be the title.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:20 PM, Magnus said:

Nice! I like the new look. Would it be possible to have a colour scheme based on Decades (ie green and gold)? :D

We did a green! ;) Sad panda that no one commented lol

9 hours ago, Carol said:

We did a green! ;) Sad panda that no one commented lol

Sorry, I thought I did but I must have dreamt it or something. Been using it for a week or so now though! It looks great!

Thank you ;)

Commented this few weeks back in finnish section - The site connection  is not secured. Please get that SSL working ASAP. Thanks!

The Decades theme is great! Been using it since it became available. Gotta say it's better than the default dark theme, with the stars and transparent parts. Hope to see more like it!

But, I'm seeing something weird when using the Microsoft Edge browser. (Which is not often, but it happens.) I don't know if it's a forum issue or a browser issue, but the transparent main windows turn out as default blue. It looksfine in Safari and Chrome.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Skärmklipp2.PNG

I accidentaly double posted to Poepmonsters Pub-thread. Could you remove that other post?

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Harvest said:

I accidentaly double posted to Poepmonsters Pub-thread. Could you remove that other post?

Thanks.

Done. :)

On 8/6/2018 at 6:59 PM, HooPee said:

Done. :)

Thanks. And oops I did it again. This time in the sports-thread:D.

Hey mods,

for some reason I can’t access the forum from my laptop. When I click on Forums on the homepage I don’t get the window with all the forums to choose from. Also if I access a thread ( I can do it through my notifications) I can’t post. The reply box is there but I click on it and nothing happens. Everything works fine on my phone and tablet. Any ideas. I am using Google Chrome. 

33 minutes ago, hunebedbouwer said:

@Imagineer

My advise: take the bus to Delphi and ask the Oracle for help. You're so close. How could you not even consider that?

Damn, I didn’t think of that. And it’s a national holiday tomorrow. I’ll have to wait till Thursday :P

Hello ...

Maybe there's something wrong with my computer/browser (or with my knowledge about the latest forum rules ...) but it looks like the locked & closed Annette Olzon thread ended up in the TV & Movies section instead of the Graveyard ... :scratchhead:

Could you check? Thanks

Hi, I made a post in the tour thread which needs to be moved.

I also just realized that the video I linked contains swearing.

I started writing it in tour thread because that's where I was reading when  remembered I wanted to post about this thing, but I think I got a bit carried away. 

Could you please move it to an appropriate thread in speakers corner?

Hi,

I was having some issues a while back about not recieving notification emails to a hotmail account, and was told at the time it was a forum issue (don't remember who or when), and wanted to know if that'd been sorted, or if anyone knew when it might be?