Devious Mischievous

Contacting the Mods

1,266 posts in this topic

It looks like @some_dude_on_the_interwebs's past reputation is still earning him points apparently.

It annoys me big time that non-participating members or who are  on 'voluntary holiday' still can get reputation points!!!

I would like to see a ban on reputation points for those members until they participate again!!!!! 

I don't know who exactly I should ask, so I'll ask it here: May I have permission to access the speaker's corner? :) 

(I have no idea what it's about, curiosity just won, haha.) 

I've been wondering for quite some time... Are there any plans for a Nightwish Online smartphone app, with full support for Notifications and the like? It seems like a natural part of making this the community hub not-just-a-forum it deserves to be.

1 hour ago, dragonprincess said:

Sophia and icebreaker: I'm really, really sorry for the late reply. As far as I know, only the admin can give you access to Speaker's Corner. Do you have access by now or are you still waiting to get it?

NeoGeorg: According to my knowledge, no. But it would be a cool thing.

No problem, thanks, I got access. :)

Dear mods,

I double posted on the Floor - thread. Can you remove the ONE before the last one, please?

Thanks!:good:

On 5/2/2019 at 5:05 PM, hunebedbouwer said:

Dear mods,

I double posted on the Floor - thread. Can you remove the ONE before the last one, please?

Thanks!:good:

Done!

Random question, mods.  I was thinking about starting a topic asking everyone for their NW album ranking (curious to see where everyone's at!)  I realise I've not seen anything like that here and wanted to make sure it wasn't against the rules in some way!

26 minutes ago, Encaitar said:

Random question, mods.  I was thinking about starting a topic asking everyone for their NW album ranking (curious to see where everyone's at!)  I realise I've not seen anything like that here and wanted to make sure it wasn't against the rules in some way!

I'm not a mod, but you can find rankings here. Of course not everyone has voted and Imaginaerum was added at a later date so it probably has less votes than it would, but yeah.

7 minutes ago, Imagineer said:

I'm not a mod, but you can find rankings here. Of course not everyone has voted and Imaginaerum was added at a later date so it probably has less votes than it would, but yeah.

Ah thanks I somehow missed that one.  It's not quite what I'm looking for, as I'd like to see everyone rank all the albums (I see this question on the fan group on facebook all the time haha...but I thought it'd be more fun and insightful to see what you all think...:) )  I think it'd be worthwhile to start a topic just to see everyone's album rankings as of present date, as long as that's not against any rules.

I have a question about community reputation score. What is it used for ?

2 hours ago, whitenoise said:

The points are checked yearly and the most reputable member gets a warning.

A warning ?! :huh: I presume you mean an "award" ? (or something like that)

Hi guys, I accidentally made a post on the Decades Tour thread, but I intended to publish it on the 2020 Tour thread. Could you move my post, please?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Hi mods, I noticed that my access to speaker's corner has been revoked. Can you please reinstate it?

Thanks!