I am sorry for the formatting issues sometimes. My computer wouldn't register when I pressed Enter sometimes. 1) The AWOLLY (Absence Without Official Leave) - award........which member(s) have you missed the most in or during 2018?
@some_dude_on_the_interwebs I didn't always agree with him, but his posts were almost always worth reading.
2) The MOSQUITO - award...........whose stingy posts and remarks were the most annoying ones for you?
@Stefan2k4 and Great Eye. No explanation needed.
3) The BUZZYBODDY - award.........which member did spend the most time posting and replying on this forum?
hunebedbouwer and serena
4) The JOLLYGOODFUN - award...........who made you smile, let you laugh the most this year?
hunebedbouwer. I love his humour
5 ) The ROOKSTAR - award..........which newcomer/greenhorn did impress you the most?
6) The DUOPENOTTI - award.........which 2 members get on well, often confirm each other´s opinion, complement each other?
7) The AVASTAR - award.........who has got/had the best avatar this year?
I am biased of course, but I think White Lagoon's current avatar is great.
8) The MOTFU (Master Of This Forum´s Universe) - award........who do you think was the BEST poster on this forum in 2018? hunebedbouwer and Magnus
9) The AH - OH - AH -award.........(yes, you got them on every forum) who is the biggest drama queen?
Stefan2k4 and Great Eye
10) The PHRASIER - award.........who wrote the best post/remark/phrase in 2018 and what was it about?
11) The TOPGUNNER - award.........(different from no.8!!!) who is your FAVOURITE poster?
12) The HYENA VS LION - award.........which 2 members like debating each other till dawn and won´t give in an inch?
13) The PIT of 2018 - award...........what do you consider to have been the worst thread on this forum during this year?
I honestly don't care anymore.
14) The CLASS of 2018 - award.........which thread was your favourite during 2018?
The thread for the Decades tour. I loved reading the experiences of other people.
15) The OFFTOPICCALLER - award........which member continously posts above, under and next to the thread subjects?
hunebedbouwer. It's always funny though
16) The MUSICKFREAK - award........who do you think has the most CD´s/LP´s/DVD's at home?
hunebedbouwer, judging by his knowledge about music.
17) The EXPLICITATOR - award.........who was the most in-your-face member of this year?
18) The POSTERFAN - award..........which member should post more?
Eilenna. I miss her insightful posts.
(I will perhaps add the last ones later on.)
SOME FACTS OF LIFE QUESTIONS
A) The best album of the year 2018 in your opinion?
Riverside - Wasteland. The first album without Piotr and it's great.
B) The most enjoyable song that was released in 2018?
I can't choose just one this year. There are five: Indian Summer, Black Velvet Sun, While Love Died, The Reckoning and Raise Your Banner.
C) What was the best thing you saw or heard on YOUTUBE this year?
D) What was your favourite Nightwish-moment of the year?
Seeing them live in Copenhagen last month.
E) The best film you´ve watched this year?
The Danish Girl. A powerful story, sensitively handled.
F) What was the most delicious animal you´ve eaten this year and for veggies & vegans the most delicious vegetable?
Not a vegetable, but a sort of cheese. I tried some Indian paneer for the first time in October. It replaced chicken breast in a dish I invented. I fried it together with carrots and some pepper in a mixture of sunflower and sesame oil, used curry spice, nutmeg, oregano and basil besides salt and pepper as spices.
G) What was your best live music experience in 2018?
Nightwish. The only concert I've been to this year, but it was great.
H) IF Floor decided to become a farmer´s wife, who should replace her? (I know it´s a IF-question, but fun nevertheless)?
No clue. Floor is a great fit for Nightwish, and I don't know who could repace her realistically.
I) What was your favourite sports moment of the year?
No clue. I'm not interested in sports.
J) Best thing you watched on TV during this year?
K) Who would you vote Personality Of The Year (worldwide - can be anyone) personally?
My farther <3
L) What´s the best place you did visit this year? I have visited Strasbourg, France, countless times before, but each is as beautiful as the last. Definitely one of my favourite places to visit. Oh, and the Écomusée d'Alsace. It shows historic buildings of the Alsace region that have been relocated to this museum. It's very interesting. I also got some nice homemade and warm apple juice with spices. It was very tasty.